VIII:What Sweet Seduction

Noone's P.O.V
Erik looked at Esther as he pulled away,he had notice she looked at the Gown once he smirked...

"do not worry mon cherie you shall wear it soon.." he then wore his mask again Esther gulped...

"Aha now you've seen my face you will never leave this place,you are completely mine forever.." he smiled evily

"b-but Madame giry needs me!" She said...

"Only if..they need your precious time to sing your Chorus and when madame Giry needs you,i promise.i shall let you go.."

She then thought 'i can escape by telling madame giry needs me' she just nodded "Only if She sends me a letter" Erik smirked he knew that she was thinking about escaping...

"Now you must stay here for a while" he said walking out

Esther just walked to the bed and sat...

"Your chains are mine,you belong to me" she kept hearing those words over and over in her mind it had carved itself in her head..

she then started to shake her head...

it was still inside her mind

*knock knock*

She then stood up and opened the door it was Erik,he then pulled out a rose for her and puts it on her hair "t-thank you." She said quietly,Erik then moved the bangs off her cheek "my little songbird,are you alright?" Erik was actually worried but reminded himself...

He had scared her and told her that she could never have her freedom...he just sighed..."i know..i know what i said.." he muttered

"I just want you here with me..beside you" he said to her caressing her cheek.

Esther blushed...

"Promise me...that all you say is true" Esther said soflty her Soft and Quiet voice made Erik soften He nodded and deeply kissed her,Esther closed her eyes and kissed back.She didin't know why she kissed back...

she was under his spell...

Erik then Pulled away blushing and continued to hold her cheek,he was incredibly inlove with her Beautiful soft and tender Cheek he had wanted to keep it for himself...only him...and him alone..

Erik's P.O.V

She is Beautiful i want her to be with me forever,i want to stay with her until our body rots...Ofcourse i would want to die first i would do anything for her..i love her most..

I kissed her forehead and took her hand "i love you Mon cherie" i kissed her kunckles and stood up "if you need me i'll be in my room.." i said while walking out of her room...leaving her speechless...