VI:Obey

Noone's P.O.V
Lizzy walked inside and Smiled at Esther "Esther are you okay? You gave us a scare when you were on the floor passed out.." Esther just nodded at Lizzy and smiled.."Im fine..i was just rather tired..that's a-"

As Esther was about to finish Madame Giry Burst inside the room with a mad and serious face "Esther,Outside.now" she said sternly,Lizzy Gulped while she shook her head forward to Madam giry...

She then walked outside with Lizzy "Lizzy i must speak with Esther..Alone" Lizzy then nodded and Ran Down...

"Esther...I-he sent a letter that He engaged to you..are you sure it is not by force?" Madame giry said worriedly,Esther looked down.It was true it was by force,She didn't get to do anything...

"I....i see...i was just...sent a letter to only watch over you...that'd be fine.." Madame giry looked back at the letter "I'm just worried." Esther looked at her with sympathy,Madame Giry had treated her like her own daughter..

"I-i'll be fine.." Esther said giving the big smile to make her feel Better,Madame giry just nodded worriedly and thumped her Cane then walked away..

Esther looked at the ring once more..she had felt words carved into the ring and in her mind..

"You belong...to me.."

Meg then walked to Esther trying to comfort her,Esther didin't know she was tearing up.. "It's okay Esther,it's okay" Meg then brought her back to her room and sat her down.."i'll be back" she said while walking out...

"Now now,what sadden my little songbird" Erik Called out,which made Esther shiver..

"Tell me,What is bothering you?" he said walking to Esther and caressing her Cheek.."I...Just..About madame Giry i'm sorry i-" Esther then was pulled to Erik's chest...he was hugging her...but he doesn't really know how anyway..

"You never have to apologize...they should be the one apologizing for not obeying my orders.." he said in a sinister voice..

She knew something was going to happen "wha- please don't hurt!" " tch tch i am not going to hurt Madame giry Nor your friends..i love you too much to get hurt...but that is if i have to" he mumbled the last part..knowing that Esther would be more frightened if she heard him...

"Come,i told her that i'd be taking you for a while.." he said pulling away from the hug and pulling her hand softly while looking back at her everytime..

Erik's P.O.V ((i finally had the courage to make this P.O.V))
I knew Antoinette ((mdm.giry)) would follow my orders just i had planned,i didin't want anything to ruin my time with Esther.She had finally be mine and i'll do anything to keep it that way...