XI:No More Talk of Darkness

Lafayette's P.O.V
I can't stop thinking about that Beautiful Ange and her Amazingly beautiful voice.i continued to sip my beer witn Hercules "Man This is the first time you're serious!"

"What? Didin't you think i was serious before with adrienne?" I told him raising a brow and he chuckles..

"Nah she wasn't even serious With all the complaints and talkkk" Herc placed his face down at the table "but hey atleast i have a son! I dont need a woman to make me happy i have a pride and joooy!!" He yelled

"*sigh* mon Ami you are drunk aren't you.."

"*hic* maybe?"

I sighed again and squinted my eyes, i really want to see her again somehow so.I'll try to visit sooner as possible..

I carried hercules with one shoulder and tried to pull him to his house...

"Do you really want your son to see his own father drunk?" I said to hjm while he fell asleep...

I then left him at the doorstep and walked back to my home,i put my palm in my forehead and layed on my bed 'i hope to see her again...maybe..maybe we'll talk more' i muttered while closing the light...

<someone was to be listening..>

Noone's P.O.V
Esther fell asleep in her bed.She had grown tired of crying which she cried herself to sleep,Erik then walked in looking at her like a porcelain doll,he started to caress her cheek softly then he noticed..

the bruise...he then pulled his hand away in shock,he didin't know he gripped on her too hard he started to tear up,the only thing that he feared the most...hurting her....physically

He then started to walk faster at the door and closed it 'i hurt her physically h-how could i do this.." he started to cup his face with his hand..

"I-i didin't mean to hurt you,my songbird.." he muttered to himself as he layed on her door...

<few hours later>

Erik's P.O.V
I still can't forget what i did...My Songbird is Hurt because of me...i wiped my tears and continued to look at the drawings that i drew of her..

"My songbird please forgive me.." i mumbled looking at it then madame giry stepped out of the shadows..

"I need to talk to Esther for awhile and let her stay there because the managers are getting aware of YOU opera ghost kidnapped the chorus girl" she said while holding her cane fiercely looking at me..

"Fine...i..i need a break from her anyway.." i looked away fighting off tears..

"What a thing to say...what happend?" She said giving me the motherly look..

"I hurt her...i-i didin't know." I said as tears accidently fall on the floor..she walked to me closely "Oh Erik..sometimes,when we love someone so much we do things that we never knew that can hurt us..." she said softly...

I nodded and wiped off my tears "you should probably wake her up...i..i put her there again..she might still be scared of me.." i said since it's all true..

She nodded and went inside Esther's Room.

I suddenly woke up when someone sat at the end of my bed,i rubbed my eyes..it was madame Giry!! I quickly hugged her suprisingly she hugged back.."i know My dear...but you need to stay with us for a while perhaps one day only.."

"Wh-what did Erik say" i said scared while looking at her.."He-he agreed.." Madame giry said i nodded "i want to thank him.." she shook her head "he is still....Busy for a moment.." 

She then took my hand and we started to walk out and up to a stairs that i've never seen before and before i knew it we were back in the prima donna room..

"Now you must go out" madame giry said And Esther walked around, someone is watching she noticed a new Girl singing a chorus and she could see that the managers really liked her voice her name was 'Mikaylah Olsen' with Angeline Ersine..she decided to ignore them,,,

She continued to walk looking around suddenly Lizzy hugged her softly "where have you been esther!!" "I-i!" Madame giry thumped her cane again to make sure Lizzy doesnt ask more questions..Esther was left alone again...

Meanwhile while she was walking another new gi- Angeline Tripped her with her heels "ooops Sorry!!" She said Sarcasticly Esther just stood up again cleaning her gown..

"Pshh You dont need that gown anymore i'm the new diva!" She said laughing snortly..

"...yeah sure.." Esther muttered "WHAT'D YOU SAY BRAT!?" Angeline was gonna slap Her until she closed her eyes..

"Kuh ahhk ak ughhkk.."

She opened her eyes 'oh my god.." she was tied with lasso on her neck..She saw Erik in the shadows she knew he had pull the lasso so tight that The new girl was choking to death.. she gasped and Shook her head..and started to run...

While she was hiding she heard the managers "My god Put her down!!" They yelled while Madame giry gasped "n-no Erik has not done this for many long years since.."she mouthed..

Esther's P.O.V

I can't believe Erik did that!! The poor girl was two years younger than me.I start to run again until I bumped into...Laf!! I quickly hugged him while sobbing "hey..it's okay..it's okay..im here.." he said softly i pulled away and Pulled him outside the Opera house until we reached the forest..

"Why here??" He asked confused "he'll find us anywhere within the walls of the opera house.." i said "i just can't Escape He is Everywhere! I-he" laf pulled me infront of him "no More talk Of Darkness...it's All gonna be alright..i' here to protect you always.."

He looked at me closely then pulled me to a hug,"i know we only met but i feel that i know you already.." he said while he kissed my forehead gently...

"I...i dont want you getting hurt.." i said looking at him..i knew Erik was gonna Hurt me now... "it's fine with me just not you.."  i smiled at him and nuzzled his shoulder as i hugged him back...

Erik's P.O.V
As they left the Opera house i dropped unto my knees and began to Cry loudly, I DONT CARE IF THEY COULD HERE ME "SHE IS MINE AND I WILL RETURN HER BACK TO WHERE SHE BELONGS.." I darken again "My little songbird must return to her Cage.." i smiled sinisterly....

"Just you wait Monsieur You are going to protect her...."

"but who is gonna PROTECT YOU?.."