VII:Learn

Erik's P.O.V
As i was rowing the boat,Esther kept looking at the ring i gave her.I knew she was afraid of it somehow, but she will learn to love me someday...

We then was at my lair i helped her out of the boat and she looked at me "You have a room that i made just for you,for now.." i said as i recall husband and wife share a room so since we aren't yet i decided to give her some privacy...

I began to walk towards my Organ and started playing...

Esther's P.O.V
I really wanted to know what was behind his mask,if we be wed i should know everything about him,so i decided to walk up to him and Asked "If you don't really mind...What's...what's behind that mask of yours monsieur?"

He froze...

He turned to me

"I-i was just wondering uhm curious perhaps.." i said he had a sinister look on his face...

Erik's P.O.V
She asked about my mask..i felt my anger rise but i tried to calm down "nothing important.." i said while looking back at her "May i see It?" "Why is that?" "Because i need to know you.."

"No..."

"Why not?"

"BECAUSE I SAID SO..."  i said while my voice began to grow louder

"Why!? I should know!"

"you wouldn't understand"

"I would if you would tell me!" She raise her voice at me...

I started to ignore her and continued to play the organ as i was in the middle of the song she pulled off my mask..

I started to get mad and stood up "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE?!"  I yelled as i took my mask off her hands..((not the wig yet tbh))

she gasped which Sadden me and Made me more mad."NOW THAT YOU'VE SEEN IT,I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO NOW YOU CANNOT EVER BE FREE " i quickly pulled her to her room "YOU MAY COME OUT WHEN YOU'VE LEARNED TO BE A RESPECTFUL AND LOVING WIFE!!!" I slammed the door and quickly locked it..

I could hear her soft Innocent cries behind the door...i felt like a monster...which i already was...

Esther's P.O.V
I was laying on the ground by that sudden force i quickly ran to the side of the door crying "I-im sorry!! I j-just..." I hugged my kness wishing i was back with Aunt Mel again...this was a bad idea...i miss my Aunt,My parents..

{Few minutes later}

Noone's P.O.V

As Esther wiped her tears she quickly stood up and saw..a mannequin wearing a dress with a flower crown vail,she saw it had alittle note in her dess "to my dearest" then it hit her

"i-its..mine.." she stared in shock "Respectful and loving huh.." she thought 'i did have invaded his privacy..'

She then went to the Door again even though she knew he would'nt hear her but she did anyways.."I-im sorry Erik,i shouldn't have asked...i-ill try to be more careful.." she said and mumbled "i'll try to love you.."she then layed on the floor started to cry again..

Esther's Point of View

I heard a sudden unlocking sound and it was Erik..he opened the door and nodded while he had tears in his eyes..his mask was also back "Oh no no no dear..Not try...you Will love... me..." i knew he was serious his eyes were dark and souless....

He offered me his hand and he pulled me up and started holding my hair "just remember" he then pulled me to his shoulder "your chains are mine,you belong to me.." i froze...