C A S T

18 weds 28

CHARACTERS

"The Naksh Singhania"
28 years old
As the name suggests the well known and reputed business tycoon.. The more wealthy he is the more arrogant he is.. The only person he loves is his mom.. Bought up with silver spoons and this adds more evilness to him.. But he has a soft side too but only for his near and dear ones. In short he is the workaholic devil.

"Keerti Goenka"
18 years old
The charming beauty and a studious girl who just passed her 12th scoring 97%.. Loves her dad and stepmom a lot.. His brother is his life.. Confident Bold girl who can kill anyone with her expressions. Savage like heaven and sarcastic like hell.

"Mr and Mrs Singhania"

Mr Naitik Singhania who is retired from his work.. visits office oftentimes

Mrs Akshara Singhania loves his only son a lot..

Both together are loving couple and business minded people..

"Mr and Mrs Goenka"

Mr Manish Goenka- into the clothing industry.. His business is not working remarkable since some years.. Father of Keerti and Kartik..

Mrs Swarna Goenka- A sweet loving lady... Mother of Kartik and stepmom Keerti.. but there is no difference for her between them..

"Gayu"

Naksh's cousin sister.. Lives with them only.. She is 20 years old and is fashion Insta..

"Mr Kartik Goenka"

Keerti's brother.. Loves her the most.. Lawyer by profession.. Smart and Intelligent..

"Shreya Dhiman"

Keerti's best friend.. Also a studious girl..

"Kabir Dhawan"

Keerti's best friend. A shy boy types. Also stood for Keerti.

_______________________________

What circumstances made a 18 year old girl get married to a 28 years old man?
Will the relationship work out? If yes then how..
A story of hatred to love..

Peep yourself for "18 weds 28"

Regards,
Vanshika 🍫
._._._._._._._._._._._._.