2* We don't need you

I know I update slowly but plzz bear with me guys.. Because firstly it's my 12th standard so I have to focus on my studies a lot and secondly I have 6 stories already published so I need time to justify each update and it taken a time to me to update every part soon.. (Toh ek story ka update mahine Mai 2 Baar mushkil se ho pata hai 😂)
Keep supporting taki Mai khud Ko motivate kar saku jldi jldi likhne k liye 😂

.

It was 3 when Mr and Mrs Singhania entered the life's of Goenka's..

"Hello.. to the respected people" Said Manish forwarding his hand for a shake..

"Hello.. Mr Goenka.." Said Naitik keeping his hands inside his pocket..

Manish took his hand back to this insult and eyed down.. He breathed and said.." So why the Singhania's are here"

"You will get to know soon" Akshara said with a smirk..

All of them moved to his cabin and sat.. Manish ordered the coffee..

"Now may I get to know the reason why Singhania's are here to meet a small businessman.." Manish said folding his hands and keeping it on the table.

"You are not a small businessman Manish.. You are a finished businessman.." Said Naitik making Manish stand..

"Mai kch samja nhi..(I didn't understand anything)" Said Manish in astonishment

"Oh c'mon Mr Goenka.. Everybody knows the condition of your company.. The loss u suffered the loan you have.. so plzz Don't act like you don't know anything.." Said Akshara which made Manish sit..

"But don't worry.. We are here know.. we will buy your company.. we will take up all your losses and will pay you also.. It's 200 crores..." Said Naitik looking at him..

Manish smirked at this.." Real businessman.. But you did one mistake.. what you thought, that I will not know the current position of my company.. It still cost ₹400 crores.. and you want it in 200.." Said Manish which made Akshara and Naitik glance at each other..

"But don't worry.. I will give you this company on one condition in 100 crore only.." Said Manish getting up..

"And what is that.." Asked Naitik looking at him..

"Condition is your son has to marry my daughter" Manish said with a smirk..

While Akshara was just glaring at him and was in a deep thought..
Naitik looked at her and wished for an answer..

"Hmm.. Ok Mr Goenka.. but firstly I would like to meet your daughter" Said Akshara..

"Sure as you wish.." Said Manish while taking his phone out..

He dialed her number and called her at the office..

While Naitik and Akshara was having coffee.. They heard the knock at the door..

Both turned and saw a young and beautiful girl entering the cabin..

"Ji papa.. Apne mujhe bhulaya..(Yes dad.. You called me)" She said coming near to the table..

"Haa beta.. Inse Milo ye hai..(Yes my child. Come meet them..)" Before he could complete Keerti interpreted

"Inke kon nhi Janta Ye "The Naksh Singhania" Ke parents hai..(Who doesn't know them. They are parents of "The Naksh Singhania")" Said Keerti which made Akshara and Naitik proud..

"She looks so young.." Asked Naitik..

"Because she is.. She is 18.." Manish smiled..

Both Akshara and Naitik were stunned by this..

"Then you must have just passed 12th.. What was your score.." Asked Akshara looking at her..

"97% aunt." Replied Keerti..

"Hmm.. Beautiful as well as intelligent.." Akshara complimented..

"Any future plans." Asked Naitik..

"Till now.. not any uncle.. Just to make my parents proud.. Whatever makes them happy. I will do that..." She smiled at them..

"Obidient and respectful.. Perfect combination.." Akshara said gazing at her..

Keerti smiled purely to her..

"So.. Do you know why are you called here?" Akshara said stepping forward..

"No.. Mrs Singhania.. You can't tell her.." Manish pleaded..

"Why not Mr Goenka afterall your daughter should know the truth.." Naitik exclaimed..

"Which truth.." Keerti interpreted in confusion..

"You know beta.. The loss your father is facing.." Naitik said which made Keerti frown..

Keerti nodded and looked at them..

"So we want to buy your company.." Said Akshara..

Keerti looked at her father..

"We were offering ₹200 crores but he rejected.. he is ready in ₹100 crores but in a condition that you have to marry my son.." Akshara said which shocked her..

"Daddy.. "she looked at her dad..

"I understand your condition but you don't have to do this.." She went to him and consoled him..

Manish smiled at him..
Keerti went near Naitik and Akshara..

"Sorry to say uncle aunt but we don't want to sell our company.. we are happy in what we have.. and we have achieved or destroyed everything on our own.. I understand why my dad is saying all this but I hope you guys also understand.. We don't wanna sell our company at any cost.." Keerti said to them while folding her hands in front of them..

Akshara smirked at her answer..

"Bold as well.." Akshara while coming to her..

She came near Keerti and blessed her with a mischievous grin..

Keerti was bit frowned seeing her expressions but ignored..

Akshara went out of the cabin and Naitik too followed her after greeting Manish..

They both sat in their Jaguar and drove back to Singhania Sadan...

In whole journey Akshara was grinning and smirking..

.
.
.

PRECAP- Now she is only going to marry my son no one else..

Regards,
Vanshika 🍫
._._._._._._._._._._._._.