1* Business minded

It was bright Monday morning when a couple was having a serious discussion on a topic..

"This is perfect.. I assure you this Akshara" A stern voice said..

"I don't believe Naitik.." The soft voice said..

"But it is.. The amount of loss Goenka clothing (Gç) had faced in this one year.. They will never refuse to this proposal.." Naitik said turning his face towards Akshara..

"And how do you know that.." Akshara questioned raising her brows...

"100 crores.. Loss of 100 crores and plus a loan of 50 crores.. They are almost finished.. They will surely give us their industry in just 200 crores and will not even check the current amount of his company.." Naitik smirked..

"I know for you guys 200 crores doesn't matter that much but then also why to waste this money on a company who is already facing tremendous loss.." Akshara said in disbelief..

"You know na Akshara we always wanted to enter in clothing industry.." He sighed.

"I know but that doesn't mean that you buy a company like this.." Akshara turned to the other side.

"You know it's not that bad. If we start a company now we will have to do so much.. but they have that already.. The best designer.. The dealer and the goodwill.." He said making her turn.

"Then why is the company in this position." Asked Akshara..

"Because they are not paying the worker and designer well and according to their needs.. They are not able to crack the deals..but when we will have them we will fulfill their wishes and will make triple amount of profit.." Said Naitik.

"And who will do all of this here.." Asked Akshara.

"Don't forget 'The Naksh Singhania' " Said Naitik with a smirk and made Akshara chuckle.

"I know afterall he is my son.." She praised herself.

"Hmm.. My son as well.." They both laughed and hugged each other.

" So let's talk to Mr Manish Goenka" Said Akshara looking at Naitik..

Naitik nodded and called his secretary to fix the meeting..

The meeting was fixed at 2:30 pm..

.

Meanwhile Naksh and Keerti were sitting at the same cafe opposite to each other at different tables.

They didn't even glanced at each other..
While Naksh was busy in a meeting there and Keerti was celebrating her party..

"Congo Ms Topper. 97% Woh." Said Shreya patting her shoulders..

"It's not good.. I thought of 99.3% I don't know where they have deducted my 2.3%" She huffed in irritation..

"Keerti Shut-up.. I have got 89% and I am jumping.." Said Kabir..

"Yess.. And she is crying for 2.3% marks.." Shreya glared...

"Okay guys.. I am sorry.." She at last held her ears..

"So let's party.." Shreya, Kabir and Keerti shouted which grabbed Naksh attention..

He saw teens laughing and giggling..
He smiled looking at them and shifted his gaze back..

"So guys let's play Truth and dare" Said Shreya in excitement..

"Ok.." The other two agreed..

One by one all answered all the truth and completed there dares..
They went for a another round.

They spined the bottle and it stopped at Keerti.

"So Keerti Truth and dare" Asked Shreya.

"Dare." She said rolling her finger..

"Okk then. Go to the man in white blazer and kiss him." Said Kabir

"No guys. I will not.." She resisted..

"You have to its your dare." Said Kabir pushing her.

"But.." Before she could say further Shreya pushed her once more and this time she landed in a safe arm..

Yess you guys are correct.. It's Naksh only..

They both had a deep eye lock glancing at each other..

Keerti shifts her gaze remembering her task.. She pulls her up and in that process she touches her lips with his left side chin making it a mistake while getting up..

"Umm. sorry." Keerti said in her sweet voice..

"It's okk. Are you fine. " Asked Naksh in concern..

"Yaa. Thank you." Keerti smiled and tucked her hair strands behind her ears..

Naksh smiled back and both went on their ways..

Naksh drove off to his office while Keerti slapped Kabir and Shreya in frustration..

"Are you guys mad.. You know who was he.." Said Keerti glaring at them..

"I have seen him but I am not able to remember.." Shreya said and Kabir nodded..

"Stupid he is. "The Naksh Singhania" " Said Keerti slapping them once more..

"Oh my god.. then I must say you are a lucky girl.. You kissed the most elligible bachelor.." Said Shreya which made Keerti turn red unknowingly..
.

PRECAP- Condition is to marry my daughter

Regards,
Vanshika 🍫
._._._._._._._._._._._._.