13* Candour

Naksh's Pov

It's almost five and an a half months we are married now. Things are changed. We are changed.

Today I have a lot of surprises for her. A lot of gifts. I don't know why I felt like today I should gift her the whole world but unfortunately I can't.

Today I don't know why I feel like to make her mine. Completely. From her soul to her body. I want to be just hers and I want her to be just mine.

I know I know you all must be thinking that's it is to quick. In last part only I kissed and she reacted but don't worry it was almost two weeks ago. That all happened two weeks and now we are close. I think it's the time to move further.

I reached my house. It was impossible for me to carry a dozen of gifts to my room so I asked the helpers.

I went to see my mom. Her health is same. No improvement but luckily it's not degraded as well. I don't know what has happened to her. Even the doctors are not able to do anything.

I reached my room and saw her in confusion as well as in astonishment. She was looking at the mountain of gifts.

"Hello babes." I asked entering and locking the door.

"Hi. What's all this?" She asked pointing towards the gifts.

"Gifts for my beautiful wife" I said back hugging her.

"But why. My birthday coms in November and it's just May" She asked and I chuckled.

"Darling it's not for your birthday. It's just-- It's just like that only" I said as I don't have any reason.

"Hard to digest but it's ok I accept it." She said turning towards me. She smiled and touched my lips with hers.

She separated quickly but I pulled her back in my embrace. Not kissing her just holding her and she raised her brows.

"Keerti" I almost whispered and she looked at me.

"Yes" She also whispered and my hold got tighter.

"Keerti I want to say something" I said with whatever I had and she hummed back asking me to say further.

"I want to be yours" I said and she chuckled.

"Naksh you are already mine." She said and my heart felt something different.

"I know but I want to be urs completely. I want you to be mine." I said and she raised her brows. I know she is confused.

"I know you must be thinking that I am hurrying again but trust me I need you now. It's almost six months and I don't know why but today I want to feel you." I said looking in her eyes and her face fell. Shit this should not happen.

"Naksh" She said and I know her answer will be no but I wanted to try again. One more last time.

"Keerti plzz I know you but trust me if you will feel uncomfortable we will stop at that moment only." I said and she huffed and then looked towards the gift and her expression changed.

"Oh." She scoffed.

"That's why you bought so many gifts. Who do you think Naksh I am. These gifts will not bribe me. These gifts will not help you to sleep with me" She said and I was beyond shock.

"No Keerti--I" Before I could complete she interpreted.

"What No. You never bought these many gifts for me and today when you bought you are demanding to sleep with me. What should I think." She said this time I was out of it.

"Stop it Keerti just stop it." I shouted and she stopped with a jerk.

"Why do you take things in a wrong way always. You know what , you say it everytime that now let's come to the truth but this time let me say this that now I should tell you the truth. I should show you the mirror." I said and she frowned.