11* That's like my wife

.

NAKSH'S POV

She left me there near the water cooler..
Her words her actions that's all what I was thinking..

I was in the office and I should work but my mind was stuck on her..

How could she say that?
Do she really meant what she said?
Or it was just her anger that she showed because of that nuptial chain?

After a lot of thinking I came to a conclusion that it was just her anger that she showed..
Otherwise why would she say that to me..

And maybe there was somewhere my fault also..
She is just 18 and her mind and maturity level is different..
Maybe it is embarassing for her to get married at this age..

So I should not drag this matter and make her feel comfortable...

Now as my mind is off her I should probably start working..
.
Around an hour later I guess my assistant Ms Sonia entered my cabin after knocking..

"Sir the papers are ready they need your signature for approval so that the construction work start.." She said handing me the file..

I read and signed them when she further called someone in my cabin..

"Sir the designer is here.. you should give the measurement.." She said..

"Designer?" I asked her..

"Sir you forgot tomorrow is the IIB Awards and then the after party.. You are nominated so you have to attend both.." She said and I remembered..

"Oh.. I almost forgot..Yaa take the measurements" I said while standing up and walking towards the designer..

"Sir should I send at your residence or ma'am will come here.." She said and again I was left in confusion..

"Ma'am, why would she join.." I asked her..

"Sir your wife should be there.. Everyone's wife will be there and.." Before she could explain I understood and nodded him to leave..

The designer left with her only, as he took the measurements..

So should I call her or text her..

She might be free now as the college hour is over so she might be at home so it's better to call her..

After six rings she picked up the call..

"What.." She said and I still find some anger in her voice..

"Actually tomorrow is IIB Awards and you have to come with me.." I said without dragging both the matters..

"IIB Awards?" She asked

"Indian iconic business Awards.. I am nominated so you have to join.." I said clearing her confusion..

"So why should I come.. You go.." She said louder..

"I cannot go alone.. You have to come.. And I am not asking.. I am telling you.." I said because I was also irritated of her attitude when no one did anything to her.. No one forced her to marry me.. She accepted it herself and now she cannot do this everytime..

"And I have sent the designer.. Your dress will be ready till night.." I hanged the call before she could argue more..

The day at the office went past well but I didn't knew about the home..

Marriages are not so good as I thought it would be..

I entered my house and it was same..
Everyone in there rooms..
House is almost dark and dull and moms health not so good..