14* Do as I say

{Mature content ahead}

Keerti's Pov

Two years passed. Just two weeks passed it feels like two years. I feel void. I feel empty. I feel sorrow. I feel nothing without you.

After the truth came in front of him he is not facing me. He doesn't come home. He comes home after I sleep I guess. He leaves early before I wake up. He is avoiding me. I haven't even gazed at him once in this week.

Why is this happening to me? When I didn't wanted him in my life he jumped suddenly. My life was full of him. When I didn't wanted to look at him  he was always around but today when I want him is not here. When I want to stay in his eyes he is not around.

I feel complete stranger in this house. Atleast before there were his parents when he wasn't. I use to have them even if for taunting but still. Now they also are not looking at me. They too are ignoring me.

But I have decided I will confront him today. If this means I have stay awake whole night I will but I want to see him today or else my heart will die.

It was 11 and I feel my eyes shuting. I am trying to keep myself busy and awake but nothing is working. I don't know when sleep engulfed me.

I heard a voice. Like something fell and that's when my eyes shut open. I saw at the clock at it showed 12:30 and then towards the TV. He was bended as he was picking up the remote and he is here.

"Naksh" I called and sat on the bed and he immediately looked at me.

I smiled looking at him and quickly hugged him. I was still on the bed. My knees were folded and I was hugging him.

But wait he is not hugging me back. I broke the hug and looked at him but he was not looking at me.

"Naksh" I called again but he turned and started walking towards the door.

I quickly held his hand and turned him towards me.

"Naksh. Where the heck are you going" I asked and his phone ranged.

He took the phone of his pocket and answered it.

"Ready. Now. Ok. I am coming" I heard him saying this taking pauses.

"Where are you going." I asked but he didn't reply just went off the door.

"Naksh" I shouted and ran behind him. I should be angry. I should be pampered now but no why everything is reversed.

"Stop" I said but he quickened himself and went out.

"Why are you doing this now Keerti. Everything is over" I heard his father and turned.

"You told him and now he will never face you. He haven't seen his mother. This was never possible. But now he didn't talked to anyone of us. You know what Akshara could have done many things when you use to taunt her but she didn't. Cause she wanted both of you to be happy. She could have took all your hate lifetime if she saw her family happy. But no you destroyed everything." Wait what is he saying. It's my fault.

"Naitik please come back. Don't" I heard her from upwards and saw her standing at her room door.

"No Akshara. She needs to know what she did" He said and now I can't take it more.

"Mr Singhania don't try to be the victim here. I am the victim here. I have suffered the most so you just say anything." I shouted on the top of my voice.

"Yes you are right. You are victim" I heard my Naksh's voice behind me.

I turned and saw him entering with a brown paper bag which contains some paper.