3* I want her

Akshara and Naitik reached there home..
Akshara was happy with her bold look and tears.

"What happened Akshara.. I was observing you the whole time. What happened?" He said stopping her..

She turned and Naitik saw her teary eyes..

"What happened Akshara?" Naitik said coming to her..

"Naitik I found her. We were searching for her from how long." Akshara said with teary eyes and a happy smile..

"Who." Naitik asked in confusion..

"Naksh's wife.. Our daughter in law.." She said hugging him...

"What? When? Where?" Naitik asked still not getting..

"Naitik.. Keerti.." Akshara said in irritation..

"Keerti..." Naitik in Disbelief..

"Are u serious Akshara.." Naitik asked confirming..

"Yes.. I am 100% sure.." Akshara said blinking her eyes in assurance..

"Kahi tum uski bato ka Bura man kr toh nahi..(You are not saying all this because you are upset about her words)" Naitik asked..

"Are you mad Naitik? You find me so bad and evil that I will do this to a girl just because of my ego. I will destroy my child's life." She said glaring him..

"I found everything in her that I ever imagined for Naksh's wife. Just how she should be. The one who can handle him. She is the one who can make him a normal person and not some workaholic. She can love and scold him at the same time." Akshara said with full confidence..

"But Akshara you think she will agree. The way she said no to us today I don't think she will ever say yes. " Naitik said which made Akshara angry..

"I don't know Naitik.. I want her as my daughter in law at any cost. Do whatever you want, I don't care.." Akshara said in a high rage..

"What can I do in this. It's not business.." Naitik said looking at her..

"Then make it business.. Kidnap her.. Kill anyone.. Make them agree by love or make them beggers by taking there everything.. But I want her to be my Naksh's wife within this month" Akshara said with red eyes..

She went to her room after this while Naitik was standing there with wide eyes because he has never seen Akshara like this..
He knew if he will not do this then she will do this in a more bad way..

"I know Akshara what to do. And within this 15 days(month) our Naksh will be married to her.." Naitik said taking her phone out..

"Hello" Naitik said dialing his sectary..

"I want Gç clothing to be finished.. By tomorrow morning they should be over.. Stop there supply.. Disinvest all there share.. Just finish them.. Not a single needle should remain" Naitik said with a smirk..

It was night.. (11:30pm)

Naksh came home.. He removed his coat and threw it in the sofa..

"Duggu (His nickname)" Akshara said and Naksh turned..

"Mom. You didn't sleep?" Naksh said hugging her..

"Noo..I wanted something.." Akshara said bringing her to the dinning table..

"Oh My pie want something?" Naksh said pulling her cheeks..

"Do u love anyone.. Do you have anyone in your life" Akshara asked..

"No maa.. You know I don't have time for all this.. Infact I told you to find someone for me" He said holding her hands..

"Yaa.. I found someone for you.." Akshara said smiling..

"Ohh.. wow.. And who is she.." Asked Naksh

"Keerti.. She is a angel.. " Akshara said and Naksh felt a peace hearing her name..

"So.." Naksh asked her..

"So are u ready.." Akshara asked her..

"Yes.. Mom ofcourse. You choose her for me that means she is perfect for me" He said getting up..

"Okk.. Then I will go forward with this.. You go and fresh up.. I will send the dinner." Akshara said getting up to..

Naksh nodded and went to his room..

.

While on the other hand..

Gç clothing was facing a tremendous loss..

I just half day most of there supplies were blocked.. Showroom were closed .. Cars and farmhouses were sold..
They were almost at the end..
Manish knew the reason for this..

"I know these Singhania's. What will I do now. What will I say to Keerti" Manish said in tension..

.

.

PRECAP- What do you want Mrs Singhania?

Regards,
Vanshika 🍫
._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Belated Happy Birthday keesh3105
My promise update..