Bts On Stage

Well I never knew that my members are gonna be like this..

Hoseok is screaming when a spider popped up out nowhere, landing right on his nose. As Hoseok is running around he accidentally step on Taehyung's expensive GUCCI SHOE, now he's groaning in pain and crying how precious his GUCCI SHOE is. Even though, a small tiny miny little speck of dust landed on it, since the stage is cleaned.

These two are literally messed the song and dance moves, and also the song totally freak fruck fucking messed it up till the lyrics turned into gibberish instead of Korean. Jin tried to cover up Hoseok's raping part but instead he blurted out in anger,

"HOSEOK YOU HORSE BETTER STOP SCREAMING AND RAP"

Oh god. How. Are. ArmyS. Must. Be. Thinking. About. Us. Now.

We are literally on the stage performing idol with hundreds of ArmyS watching us being a bunch of chickens and roasters, pak pak over there and pak pak over here.

Why do I feel like old McDonald with bunch of farm animals on the stage. Shouldn't be on the farm?

Oh. Before that, it was Yoongi who messed it up first. Yoongi was about to rap and kick his leg high instead he fell flat on the stage. Almost kissing the floor. Looks like Yoongi's first kiss is the floor. Well sorry girls.

Well, Jin. Cough. He is freak fruck fucking literally basically obviously seriously scolding everyone, excluding me.

"JUNGKOOK YOU BETTER STOP STARING AT PATHETIC TAEHYUNG AND SING"

"HEY YOU ENERGETIC HORSE, YOU BETTER COME BACK HERE, wait we are literally doing the comeback. "

"YOONGI STAND UP WHY ARE YOU STILL KISSING THE FLOOR? "

And then out of nowhere,

"YOU STOLE THE SAMPLE OF MY PASTA~~"

Oh. Mother. Of. Jesus.

"JIMINNNN"

I wanna dashi run run run away. Love is really a lie. Cause it feels like the world has turned upside down with 6 dorks.

Jimin is literally turned into a little scared mouse when Jin shouted his name with the mic. Oh hell. I swear my ears are bleeding. Jungkook ended up doing nothing but to stared at them just like how I am doing now.

Well I'm the leader of BT-

"NAMJOON GET YOUR DIRTY ASS HERE RIGHT NOW"

Well. Dang.

Before I can take a land my other step on the stage, the stage suddenly collapsed.

Okay. I'm. Died. Cause. The. Manager nim. Gonna. Whoop. Our. Ass.