INTRO

Louis look at himself in the mirror. Smiling slightly as he look at himself. He run his fingers in his fringe to make it look softer.

He then take out his phone and opened his favourite app, Tik tok. He really liked to make videos of himself and look pretty.

He put on a song and put his phone on top of the drawer. He then put on a timer and stand up in front of the phone. The song started as he started his dance.

He knew how to do dance because when he was younger, he had joined the dancing class, which also helped him to get rid of his belly but not from his big ass and thick thighs.

When he finished making the video. He checked the video and smiled at himself, satisfied with the video.

He upload the video and waited for second before it gets uploaded. He tag the video "going to school dance".

"Louis baby, breakfast is ready!" His mother called out from downstairs.

"Okay mum!" He immediately walk out without any wait. You see, his mother is his world. He can do anything for his mother. When his father died in car accident. His mother then started to work in the hospital as a nurse and he will do anything for his mother.

"Good morning mum" Louis said and kiss his mum cheek.

"Good morning baby"

Louis smiled at her and started to eat his breakfast in peace. When he look at his mum, he can see that his mum is nervous.

"Mum, what happened? Why are you so nervous?" Louis asked in concern.

"Louis umm..there is something that i wanted to talk to you about."

"What is it mum?" Louis put his hand on top of her hand and rubbed his thumb over it.

"Its my friend, Anne...she want a proposal for her son and umm she said you will be great for her son."

Louis froze in his spot as he look at his mother with wide eyes. What! I didn't even graduate. Im still eighteen. Louis thought to himself.

"Wait! Its okay if you dont want to. Im not forcing you." His mother said quickly, doesnt want her only son to get sad but she want the best for him and Anne is a nice and caring woman so her son would be too.

"I...umm...its so...s-udden" Louis scattered and look down.

"Its okay, im not forcing you. Its just that i want you to be happy and i think harry is going to be a great choice.." his mother hug him and he hugged back, closing his eyes and sighing.

"Give me...sometime." Jay look at him happily.

"Okay baby, but think about it okay?" Louis sigh deeply before nodded. He give his mother a kiss before he get up and headed to school.

What if he didn't like me? What if he's not good for me? I didn't even meet him. Maybe I should say yes if that makes my mum happy?" Several questions where running through Louis head as he was walking towards school.

After what seems like hours, Louis finally decided.

"Im going to marry Harry if thats makes my mum happy." Louis thought to himself as he entered the school.

-

Hope you like the intro. If you liked it plz comment and vote.

(A/N. Pft my thirteen year old self was so dumb I really said wanna see some real speed but I can't do anything about it now lol💀)

I love you

Bye