Chapter 9

Hello guys, sorry this is short because its Eid here and I was busy but next chapter is going to be longer, hopefully. Enjoy x

-

Louis ran upstairs and open the bedroom door before throwing himself on the bed, crying with the face burried in the pillow.

What did I do wrong to deserved this? Why can't Harry love me? Why did he hate me so much? Why did I agreed to this marriage?

So many questions were running through his head as he sobs onto the pillow.

Ring, ring, ring, ring

He pulled his face from the pillow that was wet from his tears and look at the phone that was ringing on the drawer.

He take his phone and look at it. He frown when the caller says Niall. He wipe his red fluffy eyes and cough abit to clear his voice, doesn't want Niall to know that he's been crying before picking up.

"Hello?" He says slowly

"Louis! How have you been? I missed you, you didn't even call me once after the marriage, did you forgot that you have a bestfriend that exist?"

Louis smiled sadly hearing his bestfriend vioce. He missed his bestfriend so much and now he feel so guilty for not contact him. He's been so sad after the marriage that he forgot to call his mum and bestfriend. He'll make sure to call his mum after this.

"Im fine, Niall. How are you?"

"Im good, missing you so much."

"I miss you too, Niall"

They talked for what seems like hours, before they ended the call. Louis then called his mum and talk to her. He cried hearing his mum vioce, which make Jay worried, saying what happened. But Louis shook his head saying he misses her so much.

He asked her when she's gonna visit them and she said she's been busy nowadays so she can't promise when. Louis sigh sadly, knowing how dificult nurse job can be.

(A/N. I don't know how to write a whole ass conversation so yeah.)

Louis lay on his bed and smile sadly, he feels better now he talked to his mum and Niall.

After a moment of laying on the bed and doing nothing, he check his phone and frown when there was tons of notifications from TikTok (sorry)

He check it but frown deeper when there were alot of messages, saying why he didn't post any videos and if he's okay.

Now he feels more guilty for not posting any videos and making his followers worried.

He sigh and get up from his bed and make his way downstairs. He needs to make a video now.

He put a random song that was trending on Tiktok and put the phone on top of the drawer.

With that, he started to dance with a small smile on his face didn't notice that the main gate cracked opened, he was too focus on his dance.

He closes his eyes and back away slowly, hand on his hip. Suddenly, he accidently step on his other foot, making him loose his balance.

He let out a surprise girly squeal when he felt two strong arms wrap around him before he falls. He shut his eyes tightly and clunch on the arms, didn't realized who that arms belongs to.

"What the fuck were you doing?" A deep voice said. He quickly open his eyes when he realize who it was.

"I um..." he shutter and blush, doesn't know what to say. He try to pull away but no use, still bending down.

"I asked you a question. Why were you dancing in front of your phone?" Harry said, alittle louder now.

"I uh...was making TikTok video." Louis said and a blush covered his whole face, embarrased.

"Oh so you also use this useless app, huh?" Harry asked, still holding him.

"I can do whatever I want, please leave me alone." Louis for the first time glare up at him, trying to pull away from.

Suddenly, Harry unwrap his arm around Louis, making Louis yelp and fall on the floor.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that." Harry growled and shooting dead glare down at him.

"Or what?" Louis shot back, still kneel on the floor, he is done with Harry bullshits.

He heard Harry laughs darkly while claping his hands. He kneel down in Louis level and look at him abit too close. He grab Louis face in his hand to make him look at him.

"Oh kitten, you don't know what I can do. You should be grateful that I haven't done anything to you yet." He says to him darkly before leaving his hand from his face and walk upstairs.

Leaving Louis with so many thought but one is particular.

Kitten?

That sounds familiar.

-

This is the reason why I used TikTok in this fic at the first place. Im fucking dumb.😅

Comment and vote

I love you, bye💙💚