Chapter 15

Warning: grammar mistakes cause English is not my first language!
__

(Continue)

Slap!

Harry head spins to his side from the hard slap on his cheek. He touched his cheek and cursed cause its hurt. He slowly looked at Louis, his eyes burning from angered. How dare this bitch?

Louis grab him by the collars of his shirt with his tiny hands and looks up at him.

"You are a murderer, Harry Styles! You're heartless and don't care about others. So this is why you marry me? So you can hurt me like you did when you wore that disgusting mask and scared the living shit out of me, huh? If you hate me that much why did you marry me in the first place? Tell me..WHY? I hate you! I hate you so much." Louis yells each words, his blue eyes shining with tears.

Harry didn't say anything, just look at Louis with his cold one's. Louis pushed him but he doesn't move an inch. He cup his cheeks to stop the tears that wouldn't stop spilling.

Meanwhile Zayn enters the room, he knows something's bad going to happen so he followed Louis. He looked at them and immediately knows what's going on.

"Shit" He swears and quickly unties Liam, who was still breathing heavily. He swings Liam's arm around his shoulder for support. He walk towards Louis and put his hand on his shoulder.

"Lets just go, yeah?" Zayn asked and Louis wipes his tears and nodded.

Zayn looked at Harry and shake his head in disappointment before they walks out.

"FUCK THIS SHIT!" Harry shouts and punch the wall hard beside him.

__

"I'm sorry, Louis." Zayn looks at Louis sadly, who was still sitting on the couch, stiffening to himself.

Zayn had brought Louis and Liam to his house because Louis doesn't wanna go to his home. He doesn't feel like going there and Liam was upstairs, resting after being through all this shit.

"You were right! He's a monster, he's a murderer." Louis mumbles as he wipe his eyes with his sleeve.

Zayn sigh, how would he explain this to Louis." Louis..."

"I should have never married him in the first place. It's all my fault." Louis keeps on mumbling.

"And why didn't you stop him from doing all this? You guys are sick in the head!" Louis yells at zayn, glaring at him. Zayn sigh, he has every right to be mad.

"Louis, I need to talk to you about something...Its about Harry." Zayn says. He needs to tell the real truth behind all this before its too late.

"Are you kidding me? I don't want to hear anything about him" Louis glares at nothing and shook his head.

"Louis, you need to--"

"I said I don't want to!"

"You have to!" Zayn snaps and Louis finally looked at him. Suddenly Zayn regret snapping at him. He's been through alot and just discovered that his husband is a murderer and snapping at him like that made him feel like shit. He shouldn't have done that.

"Louis, I'm sorry I shouldn't--"

"Its okay, what do you wanna talk about?" Louis said with a straight look on his face.

Zayn looks guilty before nodding his head and sigh," Its about his past...how he became a heartless...murderer." After this, Louis looks at Zayn with a frown on his face. He didn't expected that.