Chapter 4

Trigger Warning!

-

"So how was your meeting with your husband?" Zayn ask Harry. They're both sitting in the club, taking a shot. He has been Harry's bestfriend for so long. He is Harry's assistant but somehow get along with eachother.

"Nice" Harry simply says.

"Only nice? Tell me more about him." Zayn asked.

"Innocent as fuck and hot body." Harry smirk.

"Hmmm" Zayn nod knowledgely. "So do you like him?" Zayn questioned.

"No" Zayn raised his eyebrows at him.

"Then why are you agreeing on this marriage?" Zayn asked, taking a shot.

"You know the reason." Harry grin and Zayn eyes widen.

"Don't tell me he is your another victim?" Zayn asked in shock.

"Chill bro, its not like im going to kill him or anything. Just abit of fun here and there, nothing more." Harry smirk, patting Zayn on the back and Zayn shoot his head.

"Your insane, bro."

"And your inzayn!" Harry shoot back and Zayn glared at him.

They enjoyed there night like that. Taking a shot, dancing around and having some fun.

-

Harry slowly opened his eyes, blinking when the sunlight hit his face. He sit up and rubbed his sore head because it hurts like hell. Once he is adjust with the sunlight, he looked around the room, confused because its not his room.

'Where am I?' He thought

He glances at his side to see someone with blonde hair is sleeping there, naked. He frown because he doesn't remembered anything from last night.

"Good morning, handsome." The blonde hair girl smiled once she saw that he is up. Harry frown at her.

"Where am I?" Harry asked, ignoring her question. The girl sit up, doesn't even care to hide her boobs.

"My name is katherine and you came with me last night." She says flirtly. Harry fist clunch from anger.

'This bitch..." Harry closes his eyes and take a deep breathe because he doesn't like it when he is the reason someone is having fun. But, now its time for Harry's fun.

"No one ask for your name, bitch...ummm...so you get your fun from me. How about I get my fun from you?" Harry asked smirking.

"Umm...what do you mean?" She asked, confused.

"You don't have to understand." He says darkly before he get up and went to the apartment's kichen, leaving her confused. He smirk and grab a knife before he walk back to the room. The girl is still siting there.

"Well...my mask and costume isn't there. So, it isn't going to be much fun." He sigh sadly before standing in front of her with the evil smirk plaster on his face.

"W-what are y-you d-doing. Stay a-away." The girl back away slowly with the sheet clunching around her body tightly. Suddenly, she was pulled by her feet by Harry's big hands, she shouts, tears were running from her face. Harry smile while looking at her face. Harry hold her face tightly in his hand and look at her tearful eyes with his dark orbs.

"Im going to kill you." He says to her darkly before he stab the knife in her stomach tightly, with sheet around her body because he don't want to stain his shirt with blood. The girl shouts but soon enough her shouts died down and she die with blood pouring around her stomach and with eyes opened. Harry place the knife in her hand as to look like she did a suicide. Who knows if someone found her?