Chapter 2

⚠Trigger warning⚠

-

Knock knock knock

"Come in!" Harry shouts, still looking at the files in front of him. He hated it when someone knock on his office door unexpectedly while he is working.

His assistant Leena walked in with the coffee in her hand. She places the coffee on the table and lean closer to Harry. Looking at him while biting her lips and batting her lashes. Harry is sill looking at the files and start to drink his coffee.

"Do you want anything else Mr. Styles?" She whisper out and started to play with Harry collars, showing off her boobs. Harry choked on his coffee, looking at Leena with wide eyes.

'Who the fuck did she think she is, touching me like im her boyfriend?' Harry thought to himself.

Leena smirk, doesn't even know that she is making him angry but probably thinking that she made him hard. She leans into more until her lips is on harry's ear.

"Or most likely, want some fun?" She purr in his ear.

Suddenly something click Harry's mind.

'Fun' Harry thought.

He smirk and bring the woman closer to him until she's sitting on his lap. Leena smirk. He bring her ear closer by her hair and whisper in her ear.

"How about my fun?" Leena smiled, thinking about sexual things. But Harry have other things in his mind.

"Lets go." Leena smiled.

-

"Can you just tell me where the hell are we going?" The woman asked for the million times, looking at her red nails with bored expression on her face.

'This poor lady doesn't even know what is about to happening to her.' Harry smirk.

"You will see." Harry says with no expression.

After what seems like hours. Harry stop the car and smile with the dimple popping out. Leena look at him confused because they just stop at the forest at 8pm.

"What are we doing here?" Leena asked.

"Just get out of the car now." She quickly nods and get out of the car. Now shes getting scared because the man eyes is darker now.

"What are we doing? I thought we are going to have fun?" She asked. Shivering while Looking here and there at the dark forest.

Suddenly she hears Harry laugh loudly while clapping hands.

"I told you my fun...not yours." Harry says darkly.

"W-what are you s-saying? I-i want to go back please?" She said with pleading eyes.

"There is no turning back." Harry laugh while shaking his index finger, saying no. Suddenly Harry stop laughing and look at her.

Leena start to back off slowly with fears in her eyes. She turn around and run for her dare life. If she knew that her boss is a psychopath, then she wouldn't even come near to this man. So after what seems like hours of running. She fall besides the tree, breathing heavily.

"Nice try but failed." She hears the familiar deep voice said. She shakily look up at him from where shes sitting but jumped when she was faced to faced with a scary mask.

 She shakily look up at him from where shes sitting but jumped when she was faced to faced with a scary mask

(A/N. Sorry if it scared you all😂😂)

"Scared huh! Had to changed cause dont want people to recognize me, right?." The girl quickly nods shakily with tears in her eyes. Dont want to disappoint this psychopath she called her boss.

"Okay, I think its time for the real reason why you are here." Harry says.

"W-what are y-you going to do with m-me?" She choked out.

"Hmmm...since its late. So im not going to suffer you more but just end you with my bare hands. Your lucky though." Harry smirk even though she can't see him with the mask on his face. Leena choked out the tears that are staining her face. She is about to die and she's hopeless.

Suddenly Harry hold her throat as tied as he can.

"P-p-please s-stop." She's choking on the air while fresh tears were running from her face. Harry tighten his hand even more. Soon her breathe died down. Harry assumed that shes dead now from the pale face and dark circles around her eyes so he leave his hand from her throat and she falls backward.

He make a grave with a shovel and throw her lifeless body to the grave before closing it with shovel.

Harry then take out his mask and and place it in the car trunk, smirking.

-

"Harry, its nearly 10pm. Where were you?" Anne asked Harry from where she's sitting on the couch.

"I was doing some extra work." Harry says simply.

Anne sigh because theres no use to ask such a question.

When Harry's about to go to his room, Anne stops him.

"Harry, I need to talk to you about something, its important, take a seat." Anne pat the place beside her. Harry nods and sit besides Anne because no matter what. He still loves his mum.

"So you have been acting off, may I ask why?" Anne softly asked in concern.

"No reasons." Harry simply says with a shrugg. Anne sigh because she knew it he wouldn't answer.

"Look Harry im your mum. So as a mum, I want best for you okay. Whatever I do, its for your own benefit, okay?" Harry nod and look at her. She smiled sadly at him. His cold heart mealts when she smiles. Its like its his only weakness.

"So what's the important thing you want to talk about?" Harry asked.

"Oh yeah, so umm...before I say something please tell me you wouldn't get mad?" Anne ask with the mixture of both nervous and worry.

"I wouldn't" Harry says with a frown and hold his mum hand.

"So as I said, I want the best for you, right?" Harry nods. So After what seems like hour, Anne finally says.

"I want you to settle down with my friend son, Louis." Anne says and closes her eyes.

"What!?" Harry in shock because what? He haven't thought about it.

"But I promise you wouldn't regret it. He's such a sweetheart, beautiful, small and innocent boy. He's really caring boy thats why I want you to marry him." Anne says.

'Sweetheart,...beautiful...small,...innocent...hmmm I like that' Harry smirk.

"Okay." Harry says emotionless. Anne eyes widen, don't know if she had heard right.

"What!?"

"I mean, I would like him if you do." Harry smile. Anne smiles wider.

"Really?! Im so happy for you, Harry." Anne said, hugging her son. Didnt quiet believe that her son said yes.

"Okay. I want to sleep, good night." Harry says walking to his room.

"Good night."

-

Harry's currently laying on his king size bed while thinking about Louis.

"Louis" Harry checked the name on his tongue before started to laugh. He deosn't even know how he look like tho.

Oh Louis. You don't even know what your getting yourself into by marrying me." Harry says to himself before start to laugh darkly.

He fell asleep like that, thinking about Louis and how he's going to make his life a living hell.

-

Harry is more crazier than I thought he is!

So...do you all like the chapter? Im sorry that you all didn't expecting this but its kinda happened *shrugs*.

Comment and vote.

I love you, bye.