Chapter 5

A/N. I don't know anything about how to write wedding's stuff. Im suck at it so if this chap sucks then im sorry. Enjoy X

-

Louis never in his entire life thought that he is going to marry someone he barely knows and let along in such a young age. Its not like he don't like Harry. He like him and he is also good looking. But the fact that his behaviour is just so weird that Louis sometimes questioned himself.

'Is he making a right decision?'

But then Louis thinks about his mum. Her happy smile when he decided to marry Harry. His heart melt thinking about how his mum was so happy and that's also the reason why he want to marry Harry.

Currently, Louis is looking at himself in front of the long mirror. Fixing his wedding dress. Today, its his wedding.

He sigh deeply and smile at himself before putting on a beautiful bridal crown on his pixie haircut

Knock knock knock

"Come in." He says softly. Niall face appear with a big grin on his face, wearing a suit.

"OHMYGOD! Louis you look so pretty." Niall says with a heart in his eyes.

"Thank you" Louis smile at him.

"Harry is so lucky man." Louis blush and look down.

"What about make a TikTok?" Niall says happily.

"Okay"

Niall take out his phone and open the app.

"Let's make a video of you only because its your wedding." Louis pouts.

"Why not you? I want to make a video with you." Louis says.

"Okay then" Niall smile.

Niall then choose a song which they make cute faces and pouts. He then upload the video and tag 'My bestfriend is about to marry im crying.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭'. Louis fondly shook his head at Niall sillyness.

"Im going to miss you Niall." Louis says sadly to his only bestfriend.

"Me too Lou" Niall hold his hand

Knock knock knock

Jay appears with a big grin on her face.

"You ready boo?" Jay asked Louis. Louis take a big sigh to calm his nervousness before saying.

"Yes mum I am"

-

As soon as they start to walk toward aisle. Everyone eyes were on him. He tighten his hand around Jay's one, as to say he is nervous. Jay rubbed his hand slowly and nod to him as to say its okay.
They slowly walk on aisle with Jay holding his hand like a proud mother. Anne was also looking at him with big smile on her face.