proffesors and beds

Both of the professors went to collect hermione and draco so that they could go to there new dorm and then they will show the whole school in the morning and explain to the whole school about what will happen if they try anything with draco and hermione then there are consequences and that they have more power than anyone else in the wizarding world and that they have more authority than the teachers and the ministry combined and they show their formes because they are going to walk into the great hall in there wolf forms.

With harry talking to ron in the gryffindor common room

Harry and ron had just gotten back to the common room after eating in the great hall and they were really worried about hermione at the moment even though harry knew most of what is happening, he was told not to tell anyone and definitely not tell so he had to play the i wonder card and it was working really well it was probably because he isn't the smartest of the weasley clan but he was honestly worried about hermione even more since he knows that she's with the ferret and he can only guess how much pain she could be in right now but at the moment he had to focus on keeping ron away from the hospital wing because he can't even think of what he might end up doing if he finds out that the ferret is also with her then he would for sure go on a rampage to the hospital wing and do something he would rather regret or get in a lot of trouble for so he just kept ron occupied.Harry do you think if we go dumbledore and ask to see hermione that he would let us see her and make sure that she's ok? Ron had asked him for the tenth time in the past 48 hours and it was getting on harry's nerves so he decided to go to dumbledore even know he knew that dumbledore would say no and to ron and to other people that may sound unfair and mean but they don't know is that it's for their own safety but he couldn't tell them that so went with ron.Mr weasley, i'm sorry but miss granger is no longer in the hospital wing and no i won't tell you where she is she will be at breakfast in the morning and will return to most of her lessons, now goodbye mr weasley,mr potter. Is all that the headmaster said before giving a stern look at harrythen a soft but sharp look at ron before they left the old man to himself. Harry looked at ron as soon as they got back to the common room and he quickly decided that he was going to bed and left ron on his own with his mind wondering if hermione wasn't in the hospital wing and she isn't in her dorm then where could she be and he spent ages thinking about it until he decided to go to bed as well.

With hermione and draco in there new dorm

There new dorm was massive,it was the of the gryffindor common room and the slytherin common room combined and yet it was probably bigger so they decided to start looking around and started to explore and it wasn't long till they had discovered the bedroom. Hay draco......does this mean that were sleeping in the same .........bed? Hermione asked nervously while looking at the four poster queen size bed that was green and silver with bits of gryffindor red that were dotted around the room.well.......um.....we don't have to if you don't want to. Draco answered and he generally meant it if she didn't want to share a bed with him then she didn't have to. If you don't mind sharing a bed with me then i'm ok with sharing a bed with you,that is if you want? Hermione was now looking straight at draco and she really wanted to know what his answer would be. You know what it's fine with me too so now that is settled, is it just me or do i smell books....well do you want to come with me to find out if it's a library or if it's just a few books on a shelf. Draco said while he was sniffing the air and smirking at her then turning around and continued to sniff the air and then walking off in the direction that he was sniffing. Hermione just smiled and then started following in the same direction that draco was going in but really she wasn't following him she was following his scent the oh so wonderful smell of green apples and honeysuckle that clings to her sense of smell one of the many reasons why she likes his natural sweet smell that he produces that not one other person smells like him. Hermione soon found where draco had wondered of too and he was correct there was indeed a library but it was strange the shelves of books piled all the way up to the ceiling but there were no ladders for them to get to the books at the top and she was about to ask when she suddenly remembered that they have wings and that's probably the reason why there are no ladders for them to use but she was really surprised when she spotted (with her wolf like eyesight) a few of her favorite muggle books that she remembers reading before she came to hogwarts and spending her nights staying up late reading the last few chapters and then feeling proud when she had finished reading the big books with more than 900 pages each but now she doesn't get the satisfactory that she used to get. So now she just reads for studying or if she's bored and so that she has an excuse not to talk to people. So hermione what are your favorite books to read? draco asked braking her out of her thoughts which made her look at him but she decided that instead of telling him she decided to show him and surprised him by suddenly she opened her wings and flew up to the book shelf that she could see her favorite muggle books and reached for them and one of the books was the fault in our stars that draco just so happen to have read and he loved it, it became his favorite book to read in his spare time. Hermione what are you doing? Draco asked as he came up beside hermione by the shelf and looked at her confused but then looked surprised when he noticed one of the book titles, he then smiled at her and then they both landed and started to talk about the book then they both want to there bedroom got ready for bed and then went to bed but they couldn't go straight to sleep because they couldn't get comfy because of their wings so in the end and by accident hermione turned over and ended up in draco's chest but they both got so comfy with just how they were they decided to stay in that position and they very quickly fell asleep in eachothers arms.

a/n 

hay sorry that its been so long and if any one is actually reading this then thxs and dont forget to vote