trouble when ron returns at dinner

Time skip to later that day at dinner in the great hall

Draco and hermione were sat at the professors table either side of Dumbledore, they were right next to the professors because they needed room for their wings. Ron on the other hand wasn't sat at the gryffindor table stuffing his face full of food like he normally did, no instead he was sat glaring up at draco and hermione as if his looks were a dagger that was killing them. After a little while ron had had enough of it so he suddenly shot to his feet and started storming up towards the professors table and at this point everyone was looking at him and watching what he was doing but he didn't care so he continued walking and when he reached the table he slammed his hands down on the table and then he started to shout at draco and hermione. Why do you sit up here freaks, what are you better than use because you guys are abominations or is it because you guys need more room for your ugly things on your backs that are apparently called wings huh?!. Ron carried on shouting but what he didn't realise was the three wolves that were behind him and they didn't look very happy with him but what surprised everyone was the fact that one moment ron was stood shouting at the table, the next he's on the floor with a black wolf on top of him with its wings spread out and in a defensive stance and at that point people started to look back at the table and were noticing that was still sat at the table and that hermione was nowhere to be seen. Just because ron was pinned to the floor doesn't mean that he was going to stop with what he was doing so he continued to shout and he didn't hold back. Get the fuck off of me you mangy mut or i will kill you and i will find a way even if its with out the use of magic, now get off of me! Ron continued to struggle to get hermione off of him but everything that he tried wasn't working so he continued to thrash about under hermione's grip. After a while hermione seemed like she was leaving but as ron was about to get up hermione suddenly pounced back on ron and sank her teeth into his shoulder and as she began getting more aggressive the other wolves joined in then a white wolf jumped over the professors table and joined in on harming ron. Students as you can see mr weasley was given multiple chances and he didnt stop and this is the consequences and if they think that they are good enough to receive a second chance then they might be lucky. Dumbledor said to all of the students. Now students go back to your towers. Everyone walked out of the great hall and back to their towers. Ron was taken to st mungo's hospital and was expelled from Hogwarts and draco and hermione went back to their common room for now.

A/N

hay hows this one i do realise that the spelling is so bad and i'm sorry. don't forget to vote and comment.