telling the students

Time skip till morning

Hermione was beginning to wake up but she was hit with the smell of green apples and honeysuckle and she started to slightly panic then she remembered what had been happening for the last few days so she calmed down and stayed in the position that she was lying in. soon she felt draco move so she took the opportunity to look at the clock and it was 07:45 so she decided to start getting ready to go to breakfast as today the whole school are going to find out about them today so they have to be prepared for anything to happen so she was happy because they are going to be in wolf form and get tolie at dumbledore's feet after they walk in and they also have to howl and force their pack to change in front of the whole school and they get to know who is in their pack, is because after their first change there pack is going to be branded with their pack marks. Soon hermione had done getting ready and was sat on the sofa reading the fault in our stars when she could hear movement in the bedroom and she instantly knew that it was draco getting up and getting ready. Draco woke up to an empty bed and started to panic but then he could hear movement in the shower then in the common room and he calmed down he looked at the clock and it was 08:10 and breakfast starts at 20 past 0 and him and hermione had to enter in their wolf forms at 08:30 so he started getting ready and he soon joined hermione on the sofa and they waited.

Time skip to the great hall to when dumbledore is telling the whole school and before hermione and draco walk in.

The hall went silent as dumbledore stood up at the table. Good morning student's as most of you have noticed two students have not been seen for a number of weeks and there is an immense amount of magic having been felt around the school. Some students start to whisper and murmur about what he's started to say dumbledore begins to continue. For those who haven't noticed miss hermione granger from gryffindor and a mr draco malfoy from slytherin are the students that haven't been around. Even more student's started to whisper. And it is because they have been practicing there new magic,now before i explain there new magic and abilities i must explain what they are and they are very,very powerful and not me or the ministry have authority over them they have it over us so if something happens then we can't do anything if they tell us not to do anything. The room stays silent. They are something called angelic wolf bloods,now this means that they both have a pair of wings that stay with them in both forms and they also can change into wolves and they will come in soon but they are mates and they absorb magic witch means that magic won't work on them not even the killing curse. Now when they come in they will call to there pack and the students that are apart of their pack will be forced to change and they will then receive their pack marks. At that point the students were whispering and murmuring when all of a sudden the hall went silent as dumbledore had motioned for the students to quieten down because they were going to walk in in a few moments.

a/n 

this chapter is a little bit bigger than the last one i hope you like it and dint forget to vote