dumbledor is watching ron

A/N

i'm sorry that this chapter is going to be a little short

As hermione and draco were leaving the hall Dumbledore was watching ron andron was glaring at draco as he and hermione were walking out and mad did he look pissed he looked like he was ready to kill the both of them but it is fortunate that magic doesn't work on them now isn't it. Ron is not as smart as he thinks he is and he thinks that because he's so "smart" that no one can get in his mind he didn't think to try to learn ocumacy and learn to block people from his mind so Dumbledore didn't have any problem with getting in to his head and all that was going on in his head was to do with him, what he wants, what he needs nothing to do with anyone else it was all to do with him but he was trying to come up with a plan to get hermione to be his and to destroy draco but Dumbledore had to keep himself from laughing because what he was thinking woulding work it might work on a normal person but they aren't normal people or normal wizards so it wouldn't work but it would have been a good idea but he probably wouldn't be able to enact the plan even if it would work.

A/N

this chapter was a really short one because i have to write some more up on to my paper copy and i'm sorry for all the spelling mistakes im really dislexic if you can read this then thank you i do apreciat this the next chapter should be longer. dont forget to vote and comment.