the professors meeting

With all of the professors

Minerver, severus how were they when you first left them then when you took them to there dorm? Dumbledore asked while the other professors looked shocked because dumbledore had just told them all about draco and hermione and now mcgonagall and snape had now got to tell them about how they were when they took them to their dorm and then they are going to discuss about what's going to happen at breakfast in the morning and then about there lessons. Both mis granger and mr malfoy had been practicing both using their wings and changing between the two forms and have gotten very good at doing both. Everyone in the room looked shocked and they were very surprised to know that they have already mastered their new abilities in only a few hours. Well ......um.......i didn't think that they would master it so fast but i shouldn't expect anything less from the brightest witch and wizard of the wizarding world. Dumbledore said as if nothing had happened. Well now i suppose we should now discuss about there lessons because we can't split them up because then they will become aggressive and they will also lose control and change and even though we or the ministry can't do anything over them we can't put the other students in danger like that.so i say if either of them are doing really good in one lesson then we can take them out but they are the best at all the lessons so why don't we just put them together for all of their lessons.yes it's settled then that's what we shall do,Now off you all go because tomorrow is the day that the whole school are told and shown what they can do. Dumbledore said with confidence and pleasure while the rest of the professors were getting worried about how the whole school will react to this and of course how will gryffindor and slytherin will react to their prince and princess being mated together.

a/n

sorry that this chapter is so short but im working on doing the next chapter thank youfor reading and if you like please dont forget to vote