harrys talking to a fire place

A few weeks later in the gryffindor common room

Harry had been acting different since the day that ron was expelled and no one could tell why, but he wasn't just acting different he was different and its because him and ron were planning something and it was something that involved separating hermione and draco now i know what your thinking why would harry be doing this well it's because he hasn't been the same since that morning that the alphas called the pack because ginny his NOW ex-girlfriend is part of their pack and he blames them for his relationship ending because Ginny is a wolf-blood and has been given her pack mark so he decided that he couldn't date a freak so he ended the relationship because he the "chosen one" can't date a freak or be seen with one eather but he still blames hermione and draco and that is what fills his plan with anger towards them. Harry was sat in his room by the fireplace and to a normal person he looks like he is just sat looking into the fire but in fact he is actually talking to ron about the plan. Ron are you sure that this is going to work on them? I only ask because well you know what happened to you so what if something like that happens to me? And we don't even know if this will work because magic doesn't work on them, not even the killing curse you know that first hand. Harry asked with nerves in his voice and worry on his face. Ron's face in the fire just looked like he didn't care. Harry you are the one who survived voldemort when you were a baby, then you destroyed him in your first year, and your scared of two people you have known since your first year and maby a few other people well thats just stupid and i thought that you were better that that!. Ron said while looking disappointed at harry nut on the inside he was happy because now he could play on harry's fear and he just couldn't wait to do so. Ok fine but ron if something goes wrong then im out of there quicker than the golden snitch on the quidditch pitch. Ron just looked amused at harry then smiled, then disappeared from the fire place and the room.

A/N

this chapter is shorter but the next one shouldn't be. stay safe and thank you don't forget to vote and comment.