Not Home Sweet Home.

All Right Reserved.

This book belongs to DarkOverLordkira.

I do not own any of the pictures of the persons or songs shown in this book unless said otherwise. It is simply used to give the reader what I invisioned the character to look like or a song for the reader to listen to while reading.

Please report any acts of plagiarism to me.
DarkoverLordKira (: Also please take note of the tags on my stories whether it is mpreg,boyxboy , mature etc so while reading you will understand.

Some people may argue and say that I should of warned them that it was a boys love book but I don't see anything to warn you about it's just a boy loving a boy. Although I will warn you if a sexual scene is going to happen.

With all that said I hope you enjoy my book.

Finn's POV

" Right here thank you, they won't let you in through the gate," I said to the taxi driver as he pulled up to the big gate separating us from the life I left behind.Maybe I could just stare at the gate ?

'Pussy,' Liam my wolf grumbled.

'Oh can it Liam. Just because you haven't found your precious mate doesn't mean you could go around spoiling my mood' I said bitterly .

'La-La-La. I can't hear you,' he said in a child like voice.

'Go choke on fur' I laughed and then realize we would both be choking and then die. Okay,maybe not as funny, well maybe a little.

" You live in this high society place sir?" He taxi driver asked and I gasped at him. I glared at him, paying attention to him for the first time, he was a middle aged man with a horrible looking mustache, I saw he had a name tag, Peter Spoon.

"What do you mean Peter?" I asked in a fake hurt voice.

" Well, this is for rich community, people like you and I could never get into places like this," he said in a daze as he stared at the golden gate before us and I let out another gasp.

"People like us meaning poor," he snickered and I shot daggers at him.

" You are just grumpy and smelly Peter, you'll never get some with that attitude, and of course I live here. Not because I have money, but because I'm the community's sex slave," I whispered the last part with a smirk and Peter's face turned red and I laughed.

" Really do you think you can hook me-"

"Peter you dare not finish that sentence, I will like to keep my lunch inside my stomach thank you," I warned and still shivered at the thought.

"Whatever, get your stuff out my taxi," he grumbled as he glanced to the road ahead . I nodded and took my luggage out of the trunk and gave him a thumbs up with a wink and he rolled his eyes and took off.

"Hey Peter! I have a question but I'll shave it for later!" I shouted and Laughed," Get it? cause you have a horrible mustache- and - shave,never mind," I died down at the last part with a pout.

"Sir why are you by the gate? Only residents are allowed in this private area of DarkMoon," a loud voice echoed causing me scream and glance around frantically.

Finally after a few seconds of looking like an idiot. I realized it was one of the guards in the booths and I rolled up my sleeve, pointing the symbol on my hand that every resident carried.

" I'm Finn Owen," I shouted and in a matter of seconds the gates opened and a car pulled up with a man stepping out  placed my luggage in the car.