Our Finn

Finn's POV

"Finny Boo," Malick sang walking into my room I shook my head at him and turned   my attention back to the television.

"Don't Mal."

"I didn't even do anything yet," he pouted looking cute as ever I raised an eyebrow giving him a knowing look,"Well not as yet," he dropped his body on the bed and rested his chin on my shoulder,"I-Just-Missed-You-So-So-Much," he said and with each word he kissed my neck.

"Stop.."I moaned clearly meaning the opposite.Mal smiled against my neck pushing me
down on the bed placing his hand one it either side of me towering over me.

"Oh Finny.. You never say what you mean-"

"Getting it on with out me I see,"Dimitri smirked walking into the room. Malick smiled kissing me firmly on the lips causing an eruption through my whole body and I eagerly kissed him back. I can't help it anymore just simple touches from them sets my body on fire. Eeveryday my love for them grows I'm truly happy they are my mates no matter what happened before .

"Share Mal," Dimitri crawled on the bed and kissed my cheek.

"Stop stop! I'm not your little sex doll,"I hissed trying to hide my blush.DamnThem!

"You could never be our sex doll , We're too poor to afford that," Dimitri smirked and Malick nodded in agreement I pushed both of them off me shooting daggers their way,"But! We do have a sexy little mate who is way better than any sex doll," I rolled my eyes hopping off the bed stomping over to the T'V putting in Hangover the movie the play.

"Let's watch a movie."

"Aww Dim! Total Cock Block move,"Malick pouted and I chuckled Dimitri put his head down in shame. I smirked and walked over to the missing put their cheeks causing a small smile to play on his lips.

"Come on my teddy bears," I ushered them on to the bed with me as the movie began.

"I can't believe that whore thought we loved him," A voice said suddenly I turned my head suddenly realizing I was in a dark room with one light shining through the crack of a door.Also that's the direction the voices were coming from so I followed it.

"He's a whore what do you expect?" a voice sounding strangely like Dimitri said .

"Dim ? Mal?"I gulped opening the door slowly fighting back the tears that begged to fall as I stared at Dimitri and Malick kissing two girls.

"Get away from him!" Huh? Who said that?

"Finny! Wakeup!"Suddenly I felt like I was falling, I felt the wind rushing all over me , the sound of the ocean below, the waves crashing violently against the rocks.