Prisoner

Finn's POV

"And why would I do that?" I hissed glaring at Liam's mates as they both stood solidly in front of me with their arms folded across their chests.Why would I go live with them?

"Because you are our mate," Malick said in a duh-tone and I rolled my eyes at him.They told me to come live with them after mom and dad left , after her mental break down and the tears and the slaps about me not being a good son.

Crazy Lady.

"Never happening," I glared at them both and the both smirked knowingly."What?" I questioned curiously.

"Thought you'd say that," Malick smirked,"If you don't we would have your parents charged and banished, for trying to help you leave the pack without permission," they both high five each other at their smart way of forcing me into living with them.

"What?!" I hissed," No! I left last time without permission and they didn't help," I retorted with a smirk.

"Yes,but that time your parents didn't know that you leaving and where you went, but they apologized on your behalf when our father was alpha but that's not the case, we aren't as forgiving," Malick said with a smirk permanently engraved on his face .

"Whatever, I'll go but I want my own room," I sighed in defeat and looked out the window of the hospital room , ignoring the happy cheers from Liam .

"Yay!" The both cheered like little kids.

Kill Me Now.

-------------------

"Thanks for the help with fixing up my room," I smiled,"But get the hell out now," I hissed as I tried, key word here tried,to push them out but it was like trying to move mountains .Curse my child like arms.

"Don't speak to your Alpha's like that!" Dimitri hissed."Ungrateful mate," he glared at me and I felt the pain in my chest but I didn't show any emotions.

"Get out," I pointed the door while looking away from them.

"Dont-"

"I know a man with nothing in hand ,nothing but a rolling stone.He told me about when his house burnt down and he-"

"Hello?" I walked away from them and answered my phone. I know awesome ring tone. Passenger -Holes.

"Finn?" A smooth voiced asked and I froze in my spot as I tried to process what was happening .

"L-Levi?" I stuttered in shock.

"Yeah," he whispered.

Levi.

-----------
Malick's POV

"Maybe we should add Finn on Facebook," I suggested as we sat in our office wondering what to do about Finn. He got a call from Levi and they have talked for about two hours on the phone then he went straight to his laptop to go on facebook to chat and catch up. Bull sh*t. Oh and ignoring us.

"Look he doesn't want to talk to us, so just forget it," Dimitri said while texting on his phone." See why I didn't want a mate, but I can't deny I want him and that I'm pisses me off he's spending all his time on Levi and not us hismates," he got up and walked out the room and came back with a laptop .

"Let's stalk his Facebook profile," I smiled and grabbed the laptop from him logging on to Facebook,"In the most not creepy way possible," he nodded and we typed in Finn Owen in the search bar.

"I'm guessing that's Levi," Dimitri said as we stared at Finn's profile picture of him and I must say rather cute blond haired boy with a cute baby face.Finn took a selfie of him making a silly face and Levi in the back of him making the same face with the caption #OurLightSkinFace #LeviAndFinnChillin #HashtagHaHaYouSaidItTwice #WhyDoWeUseHashTag #LoveHim

We both growled as that the last caption, and I quickly sent a friend request and Dimitri did the same on his phone.

"Let's watch more pictures," I said and he nodded. Finn had a lot of picture of both of them and a couple of another guy included and pictures of drawing of his face and a wolf. I am not jealous.

"It's been an hour and I know he's still online but hasn't accept either of our friend requests," I growled and Dimitri just sighed and walked away.

"I'll forbid him from talking to Levi," he hissed and I shook my head.

"He'll just hate us more," I sighed and closed down the laptop."Let's just wait for him to come around," I said and he nodded.

-------

Finn's POV

I smiled and closed down my laptop with a happy sigh escaping my lips. Levi is okay, I know what I told him but I totally hated myself after that. He said that Sam did change when he heard the news and did a lot of cheesy stuff for Levi to forgive him and now they live together in an apartment. I'm happy for him and I apologized for the way I acted and he said he was sorry to.

Oh and did I mention Malick and Dimitri sent me friend requests which I accepted with an evil plan in my head.

I looked up a random picture of a sexy guy model and posted it as my cover picture and tagged them both in it with the caption (Haven't seen him in so long, I love you so much... My model boyfriend <3 Greg <3 ) . Honestly I have no idea who that guy is but I'm hoping they blow it.

Three seconds later I heard two loud growls and feet stomping in my direction.Oh they took that well.

-----

I think Finn just likes to annoy the poor boys.

Eh.. But that is life.

*Twerks on Finn before the twins come.* YOLO.

Vote,Comment And Fan =>