Trapped

Malick's POV

(During the Time of Finn's Bad Ass Escape ... Well Almost Bad Ass Escape)

I put my head down in shame and glanced at Finn's face which held no emotion and walked outside with Dimitri .

'You hurt our mate!' Mason growled.

"Malick, what was that?" Dimitri asked in a monotone.

" I don't know, the Alpha in me took over," I mumbled and he sighed." That doesn't make me like him does it?" I asked fearfully.

"You're nothing like our father, he locked away his wolf and only used it for fighting and no love, that why he beat mom,his mate own so much, but you are not like that, we are nothing like him," He said sternly and I nodded." Let's just go apologize my wolf is whining about his mate too much," he opened the door and let out a low growl I stepped inside and I felt the blood rushing through my veins. He Left.

'Mate Find Him! Don't let him leave!' Mason whimpered.

He ran to the window and asked the guard where Finn went to and the guard said from the wall he could him throwing things luggage into a car.

" He's leaving?!" We shouted in union.

"Over my dead body," Dimitri growled and shifted into his wolf form and I did the same.

We chased after him all the up to where the forest almost ends. The thought of never seeing him again triggered something inside both of us. It was a sadness and anger. Without thinking when we finally got in front of the car , we jumped into the road blocking his path. But instead of using breaks, he swerved and then lost control of the car and hit a tree.

" Mate!" Dimitri and I cried. We both shifted back and ran to his side trying to get him out.

Please be alive.

_----------

Finn's POV

"Levi! Listen to me, don't go back to him! He'll hurt you!" I shouted to Levi as he stormed put my apartment .

"He wouldn't anymore! He promised!" He shouted in a broken voice.

" He said that the last time! Look at your eye Levi! He beat you senseless last time, what changed?" I sneered and he stopped and turned to me with tears running down his face, " Exactly! Nothing! Don't go ! If you leave don't come back here again!" I hissed angrily at the foolishness of Levi. People never change.

" I'- I'm pregnant okay!?" He shouted breathlessly and I felt everything crumbling down." I'm going to tell him and he will change!" He shouted and ran off.

"Levi!"

Beep Beep Beep.

What the hell is that?

I jumped up,maybe a little to fast and my head starting spinning.

"Levi! He'll hurt you!!" I shouted breathlessly trying to get Levi to understand. Then I realized it was just a dream, and I randomly shouted something to Levi who is god knows where and obviously cannot hear me .

"Who's Levi?" A voice asked startling me and I glared in the direction to saw depressed looking twins. I sighed in annoyance and put my head back down, oh wait I'm in a hospital. Ew.

"So my escape plan didn't work?" I asked sarcastically," Gosh, my other plan was suicide, that's why I swerved, both plans failed," I lied and I heard two growls.

Uh Oh.

"You tried to kill yourself?" Malick screamed and I almost showed that his tone of voice annoyed me, so I laughed to cover up.

"If I die young, bury me in sat-"

"You think this is funny?!" Dimitri growled rudely interrupting my singing.

"You hate us so much?" Malick asked in a sad tone, and I felt my emotions starting to waver.

"Oh the abuser is sad now?" I snorted glaring at him and they both flinch with my words.

" We-we are not abusers! We are nothing like him! I am nothing like that monster!" Malick shouted glaring at me and Dimitri pulled him in for a hug.

'Mates!' Liam cried," Don't make them sad,' he hissed and before I could resist he took control of me .

'Mates!' He beamed and both Malick and Dimitri looked up at me.

Stop talking to them! I am not Levi! I will not go down that road! Give me back control.

'Levi is amazing!' Liam cheered out loud and they twins gave him a questioning look.

"What's your name? And who is Levi?" Dimitri asked and I felt Liam getting happy that his mates were talking to him.

'Finn's friend, who was abused by his mate all the time and the mate would apologize and Levi would go back.It was hard for both of us to see Levi beaten all the time and Finn lost it and told Levi if he ever went back to come back to him don't talk to him again and before he left Levi said he was pregnant for his mate, Finn left the country the next day. Oh and I'm Liam,mates,' Liam told them.

'You little stick up! Don't tell them my business.'  I hissed

"So when he woke up just now he had nightmare bout Levi?" Malick questioned.

'Yes.. He has nightmares every night, from all his friends who died, who left, and especially when those men hurt him,' Liam whimpered at the past.

"Hurt him?" The both growled.Taking that as an advantage I took control over my body quickly before Liam could spill that dirty little secret.

"Keep your mouth shut next time ass face," I growled out loud at Liam and face palmed myself when I realized what I did .

"So do you miss him?" Malick asked timidly and I looked then other way.

" I miss him and hate him at the same time, I hated that he stayed after everything, but I understood that it was his mate and being without him would hurt even more, but I never understood why would you hurt your mate? You were given a gift to be able to love someone and you just hurt them like that," I growled ." Why? He could be dead! And I wouldn't know ! Why would he hurt him?!" I growled and I felt tears streaming down my face and I quickly wiped it away.

"Don't cry," they whimpered and in an instant I felt two pairs of arms around me sending shock waves through my body and in moment of weakness I gave in and hugged them both and I hate to admit I loved the feeling of comfort and protection they gave me.

"Finny!" Mom shouted barging into the room and reality hit me and I quickly pushed the twin off me causing them to fall on the floor.

"Mom!" I shouted and I felt my face heating up. Come on, game face Finn, don't give in to them. You can escape to London soon again.

'I'm not going to let you,' Liam growled.

Oh yeah? Watch me.