Horrible Drawings.

Finn's POV.

"Finny," A voice strangely like my mother 's whispered into the darkness."Finny!" it said a bit louder and I slowly opened my eyes to see my mom's face almost two inches away from mine making me scream like a manly girl.

"Mom! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" I hissed causing her to giggle and back away from me.

White room.Check.

Bright Lights.Check.

Worried parents.Check.

Angry looking twins.Check.

Annoying beeping sound.Check.

Hopsital?.Bingo!

"You know you didn't have to list out everything you see," Dimitri said as he moved closer to me.

Accidentally said that out loud?Check.

"How did I get here?" I asked and immediately memories of what happened filled my mind causing my face to scrunch up in disgust as I looked at Malick and Dimitri.

"We found you past out," Malick whispered and I turned my gaze to my parents who still looked worried.Thank you for leaving out the bloodily part.

"Son maybe coming back is too much for you, I know how you hated the idea of having a mate and now that you found them maybe too much for you, maybe you should go and visit that Levi friend you talked about so much," Dad said as he held my hand tightly while staring into my brown orbs.

"No!" The twins shouted in union causing my parents to look at them both.

"He's safer here.. plus there is a group of rogues going around attacking small packs and Levi belongs to a small pack, He'll be safer here," Malick explained and my dumb parents nodded in agreement.

"Wait how did you know they were my mates?" I asked and mom looked at me with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh we could smell it from a mile away," she giggled while holding her nose then her eyes opened big as the moon. Suddenly I was paper into a bone crushing hug," My baby isn't a virgin anymore!You're so big! I want twenty grand kids!" I turned my attention to the twins who had their hands on their mouths trying to cover up their laughter.Kill Me Now.

"I don't want kids! I'm in my prime! And you said you didn't want any soon" I retorted and she tapped me in my head giving my a disapproving look.

"You will give me grand kids soon! And that was before I found out how cute my grand kids are going to be!" she shouted excitedly while running out the room pulling dad along talking about. 'I have to go shopping for my grand babies.'

"What happened to you ?" Malick asked and my smile instantly turned into a frown.

"Leave me alone!" I hissed while glaring at them both."Can't you two just leave me alone?! You have me here against my own will! I hate you both so leave me alone!" Dimitri growled and stormed over to me.

"Don't talk to you're alpha like that! You know you weren't saying that the other night when you were acting like a little slut!" he shouted causing my wolf to whimper and in that moment I saw them in a new light. They used me and I hated them.

"I know how to fix this! Let's go to the pack therapist!" Malick beamed trying to lighten the mood as Dimitri and I glared at each other."Yep therapist it is."

--------

"I'm glad you came to me Alphas," a woman who was simply beautiful and looked around her late twenties said while smiling at Liam's mates causing him to growl, they both nodded Dimitri a little bit to eagerly." My name is Faith.What's your name?" she asked looking at my for the first time and I simply ignored her like I she wasn't there.