001

JAILnamjoonxhoseokxjiminxyoongi

JAIL
namjoonxhoseokxjiminxyoongi

public, humiliation, prison sex, boy pussy, name calling, hair pulling, dom sub relationships,
-

the younger eagerly bends over the lunch table, pants pooling around his ankles as his pretty pink cunt is on display for everyone to see. his sex was weeping with slick, cute and plump. namjoon pulls him down uncaringly over his cock, never moving from his spot. hands pushing his cheek against the cold table and fishing in his pretty pink locks, drool pooling on his bottom lip as his daddy fills him to the brim.

a loud porn worthy moan leaving his lips as he clenches around the thick cock in his entrance, making the people around him turn and look. hoseok drops his lunch tray down, startling the petite boy. the new arrival takes a loud bite from his apple, grinning as the younger rest his chin on the table to look at him. he stuffed his bitten apple between jimins lips, fingers bouncing off his nose.

"what a pretty piggy. pink hair and fat little cunt for everyone to fuck." hoseok laughs, meeting namjoons eyes as he licks the apples juices from his fingers, causing namjoon to grip the boys hips and slam up into him. apple falling from his lips as he wails, tears glistening on his clouded eyes.

"d-daddy— please!" a few people flinch at his loud yell, yoongis dark hooded eyes sliding over and digging in his front pocket for his bandana, shoving it into the submissive mouth. hand slapping his cheek as a growl leaves his bared teeth. "god, you're so fucking loud. makes me just want to fuck your throat so you can't talk for weeks. so lucky i don't just use your mouth right here. fucking loud whore." his eyes return to his food after drilling into the youngest, long fingers tearing at the bread. hoseok's hand finds its way over yoongis cock, stroking it through his jumpsuit.

"yoongi you're so mean." the elder looks at him, a scowl forming on his lips. "shut up before i put your mouth to work." jimin giggles softly at hoseok, earning a harsh slap against his cheek. a moan flying from his lips. "shut up whore. before i really put you to work. let everyone here run a train on your loose fucking cunt."

his threat was empty, jimin belonged to namjoon. and only namjoon got a say in who and when he got to fuck anyone else. regardless it made the boys tummy coil in excitement.

namjoon groaned, "god he clenched so fucking tight. i think he'd like that, hoseok."
hoseoks eyes gleamed, jaw working on his piece of bread before taking a deep swing of his water. "oh i know, he's such a fucking pathetic cock whore." his hand snapped out, fast as a predatory snake. hoseok gripped the boys jaw, leaning down close to him with a grin. "but you're our special little whore aren't you? such a pretty cunt just for us to cum in all day and use." he poked his tongue out, grinning as jimin eagerly wiggled to wrap his plush lips around the warm muscle. moaning softly as he sucked, it was vulgar. namjoon growled, pulling the small boy off his cock and pushing him into his knees in front of him.

"if you want something in your mouth so bad, get to fucking work." namjoon eyes darkened, pinning the boy in his place. it was pathetic, how wet the boy got at being demeaned in such ways but not only one, but many men. he was a pure whore, and he wanted to prove it to his hyung. his lips eagerly wrapped around namjoons thick cock, mouthing over the head that leaked precum. he was being too slow for the mans taste, hands fisting as he pulled the pink haired boy off with a soft 'pop'. the submissives eyes were clouded with lust, lips glossy and swollen. namjoon grinned, he loved to leave the small boy like this.

"hoseok, come here."

the boy looked up at his name being called, eyes widening at the look that the leader had in his eyes. he knew that look far to well. "n-no, joonie, not here.." his head shook, soft brown hair bouncing. he was so different with how he treated jimin to how submissively he was acting now.

"i didn't ask, sunshine. come here. and daddy will reward you- jesus fuck, jimin- i didn't say you could suck again."  the dominants attention was back on jimin, who was desperately trying to suckle on the elders head.

hoseok sighed softly, sliding across the table to settle on his knees next to the pink haired boy. it was always so humiliating to be submissive next to jimin, the younger boy was a drooling mess for cock all the time. and he was just pushing around the small boy, yet here he was on his knees next to him ready to suck their daddy's cock.

namjoon cooed mockingly, "my two good boys. yoongi look at this. i'm a king, got two cute sluts sucking my cock. get to work, baby."

if jimin had a tail, it would be wagging like crazy at this moment. he absolutely loved to be praised by his master, lips eagerly wrapping around the cock presented in front of him with need. hoseok pouted, he was trying to stand. "l-look, you're perfectly fine. y-you have jimin-"

he was stopped by namjoon hand on his nape, pulling him down with a soft smile. the brunette was always so shy to come around and be submissive in front of anyone who wants yoongi or namjoon. "cmon baby. don't you want to be daddy's good boy? my sweet prince. no ones looking, go ahead."

hoseoks cheeks were tainted pink, wide doe eyes ever so trusting to the elders words. daddy was right all the time. always. so he brought him lips to the side of his leaders cock, suckling and licking over the thick girth. he didn't bother fighting over namjoons cock with jimin, he had been there before and it got the, both punished. anyways, he knew his daddy would reward him behind closed bars.