003

-

Jeongguk whined as he threw his favorite stuffed animal across the room, lip wobbling in frustration

Namjoon sighed, looking up from his phone in time to see the bunny hybrid storming off in a fuss. Folding his glasses he spoke calmly, "Has anyone milked him this week?"

"Once, but it was quickly and on Monday." Yoongi rumbled softly, pursuing his lip as he heard something he thrown from the hybrid room.

The eldest stood, "He's just grumpy and probably swollen, poor bunny."

Jin stood and made his way to the hybrids room, rolling his sleeves up in the way over. opening the door to a pouting and sniffling bunny.

Jeongguk, upon hearing the door open, burst into tears as he ran over to his hyung. Hiding  his flushed and tear streaked face.

Cooing softly, Jin sat him on his lap and wiped his teary face with his soft hands. "Wanna tell daddy why you've been being fussy this morning?"

The hybrid hiccuped softly, wiping his eyes with his oversized shirt. "n-no one pay attention t-to koo this w-week!! a-an-"

His voice cut off on soft hiccups, his hyung smoothing his hand down his chest, "Breath, baby."

"d-daddy k-kookoo felt s-so lonely this w-week.. a-an d-daddy only m-milked me once a-an 'm f-feel so..." his bottom lip wobbles at the thought, burying his face into his hyung shoulder.

Jin's hands traveled down the bunny's quivering bunny tail, gently tracing his hands over his bottom.

"Does my baby feel swollen? Is that what's bothering you, bunny?"

The hybrid nodded meekly, wiggling on his lovers lap. "d-daddy..."

Laying him over his lap and slowly pulling the bunny's baby blue cotton shorts off, smoothing his hand over his lace clad bottom.

"Daddy's got you, bunny."