apology

hello, it's me the inconsistent writer ): i'm so sorry, i've actually been going through a lot lately for the past three years. i haven't had my phone since October of last year (: and although i'll keep this book posted, i am giving up. i will be publishing a series of oneshots, i just am so terrible with keeping up with finishing stuff. sneak peek of a few things i'm working on right now!

"you smell that?"

"yea.. no, it can't be."

"it is.. an omega in heat."

jeongguk blood ran cold under his burning skin, his thighs clenching together tightly as the alphas pheromones swarmed the tiny room. growls and teeth snapping getting closer to where he was standing. he felt a hand rest on his hip, a tall body pushed against him as his tiny nurse skirt rode up. allowing whoever behind him to slip their cock between his thighs, rubbing against his wet folds.

"fuck.. pretty little omega, you should know better than to be near alphas on your heat." yoongi's deep, almost bored, voice rumbled. his calloused hands slipping under the omegas shirt, sliding up to tweak gguks lactating breast.

"a-ah, a-alpha.. sir, p-please." jeongguk whined out, his thighs clenching tightly around yoongi's hard member. he rocked his hips against it, feeling it brush against his slicked cunt. yoongi growled, along with the others, before pushing the youngest down over the table. objects scattering as yoongi raised one of the omegas legs over the table, hand coming to slap against his ass and wet cunt with a snarl. "what a slut, just begging to be filled with my cock."

jeongguk sobbed, his cheeks flushing darkly. "p-please, alpha.." he bowed his head submissively, hips raising to flash his wet cunt. a mocking laugh rumbled from the elders chest, crouching down to eager lick at the omegas wet cunt. a growl ripping from his throat at the taste, eyes flashing red as he restrained his desire.

"what a fucking siren. just calling for us to fuck you dumb, huh?" his tongue slipped into his wet cavern, pushing in and out roughly.

i'll finish soon, until later bye !

IMPOSTING MY ONESHOT PLS READ