007

d a d d y 6.0
r e m a k e
-

namjoon sighed, taking the youngest back in his arms and gently rubbing his back as he sat down on the couch. the eager hybrid wiggling on his lap, eyes bright.

"d-daddy who's that? h-he's pretty!"

the leader let out a soft chuckle, running his fingers along the velvety ears of the bunny hybrid. "his names taehyung, and he'll be staying with us for a while."

upon being spoken of, the black haired male sat on the recliner across from the couple. a large veiny hand running through his hair as he watched the hybrid with interest.

"who's the bunny."

seokjin, from the kitchen, called out to the hybrid. "jeongguk, daddy didn't raise you rude, hm? go introduce yourself."

the hybrid looked up at the leader, his nose twitching in slight nervousness as he looked for encouragement from his caretaker.

strong hands lifted him to his feet, a gentle pat to his bottom made a giggle fly past his supple lips.

"go on ahead, baby."

jeongguk bowed slightly, standing up straight and giggling. "m-my names jeonggukie! 'n it's a please to meet you!"

the elder stood, dark eyes asserting the smaller hybrids form as he made a small circle around the youngest.

"well, jeonggukie, i think you're absolutely adorable." the low rasp of the elder drew shivers down jeongguk's spine. his lips parting as he felt slick gather at his hole. his bunny tail trembling at the deep musky scent that was taehyung. that was man.

a soft whine escaped his lips, nodding and quickly finding his way back into namjoons lap, his flushed face tucked into his shoulder.

the leaders hands slid into the bunny's cotton shorts, tsking softly as he ran a finger over the hybrids hole. soft lewd noises escaping the youngest lips, suddenly alert.

"did my little bunny get all wet over taehyung? how pathetic, he barely even said anything to you."

the black haired member, sat on the recliner. adjusting the growing tent in his slacks, dark eyes fixated on the scene in front of him unashamed.

"d-daddy.."

"shh.. my fussy bunny be a good boy and tell me what got your pretty little hole all worked up, hm?"

the youngest shook his head, velvety ears flying at the action. his back arching as his owner crooked a long finger into his prostate. a soft growl vibrating against the chest he laid upon.

taehyung was in silent awe. the couple unabashedly doing lewd things in front of him yet he didn't mind, not one bit. his cock stirred to life at the soft needy noises that escaped the quivering bunny.

namjoon waved him over, taking a gentle hand to the bunny chin and tipping his face up. the hybrids glossy eyes going wide under the dive of weight on the couch, cheeks flushed and lips glossed and parted.

"shouldn't you be ashamed, darling. or do you simply enjoy the eyes of a stranger.. stripping you, thinking of all the things they could do to you.." namjoons plush lips found their way across the shell of the bunny's ear.

taehyung growled softly, restraint hard to clutch at as he watched the second finger disappear into the bunny's hole. eye flickering up just in time to see the youngest face scrunch in pleasure.

he sat back, arms lazily over his chest as his erection strained through his pants. watching as a calloused hand ran down the hybrids side.

"namjoon, hyung wants to have a word with you about tomorrow's plans."

they all looked up at yoongi's soft gravely voice, watching as he gently pressed a kiss amongst the hybrids cheek.

the leader nodded, "his safe word is cream." he gently laid the bunny over taehyung a lap, cleaning his slicked fingers on the pant of his slacks and waking to the kitchen.

the bunny looked up with wide eyes as he was suddenly laid over the males lap, a new yet becoming familiar scent. his hole fluttered at the feeling of emptiness. a soft string of whines and pleads escaping his mouth.

"s-sir please.. o-oh~"

taehyung growled, his thick cock twitching at the soft whines. he slid a finger into the hybrids pink hole. rewarded with a loud high pitched mewl of pleasure. the hybrids eager hips working himself down onto the finger. a streak of dominance laced through tae, a hand finding its way onto the bunny's back and holding him still. "keep those pretty little hips still for me, bunny."

slipping another long finger into the hybrids fluttering hole, he crooked it against his prostate. jeongguk suddenly stiffened and whined loudly as his body trembled on an orgasm. his pretty pink hole trembling at the intrusion of fingers, flush pink cock squirting ribbons of pearly liquid.

"what a messy, bun.. made a mess of my pants and didn't even ask to cum, hm?"

the hybrid whimpered, feeling calloused hands wrap around his waist as he was lifted off of taehyung lap. long fingers tangled in his hair as dark hooded eyes looked down at him.

"lick it clean."

i might update again later in the
day C; ask mE questions