002

-

He smirked, "There you are

He smirked, "There you are."

He reached, grabbing the whining bunny dragging him from under the bed and carrying him over his shoulder.

"j-joonie! i-i didn't mean to! please 'm sorry!"

Namjoon chuckled at the bunny's pleads, patting his butt and shifting him further into his shoulder. "Did you now, bunny? Didn't mean to eat all the cookies and snacks we clearly said not to eat?"

"i-i!" He sighed, slumping down. Namjoon smoothed a hand down the youngest quivering back, "Good boy,"

Arriving in the living room he sat the little one on the ground, watching him cross his arms and pout brattily.

Jin tsked, motioning for him to come over. Gukkie did, running into his arms and settling on his lap.

"Bub,"

Jeongguk looked up with teary eyes, "j-jinnie please i didn't mean to-"

Jin places a finger over his mouth, silencing him immediately. He frowned, "You didn't mean to? Didn't mean to break the rules and hurt daddy?"

Jeongguk's ears twitched, looking down in shame. " 'm sorry...."

Hoseok slides next to them, tilting the bunny's head up. "It's good that you're sorry, baby. But you still broke the rules."

Jimin grabbed his waist, planting a soft kiss onto his supple neck. "And these broken rules come with punishments."

The bunny nodded, whining at their words. He slowly slid himself over Jin's lap. His bunny ears flopping down, "Gguk s-sorry."