004

[18+]

[18+]

jeongguk mewled softly as a few digits were pushed into his tight entrance, squirming as sweet scented slick slid down his thigh.

"Oh, bun.. you're little hole is all puffy.. no wonder you were fussy this morning," Jin crooked his finger onto the bunny's swollen prostate, his cock stirring to life at the helpless mewls that escaped his buns mouth.

desperately rutting into his hyung thighs, the hybrid came for the fourth time, hearing the elder coo softly as he pet his velvety ears.

"rutting into daddy's thigh like a kit in heat, hm? you're little tail is soaked in your own slick," he crooked his fingers, hearing a soft high pitched yell escape the buns trembling lips.

"ah, so that's what i heard"

Turning his head to the door, Jin smiled as his lover tilted his head up for a soft kiss. Sitting alongside him as he tipped a thumb into the hybrids mouth, watching as his eyes closed and his hips continued to rut.

"look at him, hoseok... his little prostate was so swollen when we started," he smoothed a hand down the quivering bunnies back. "he's came four times already."

hoseok slipped his forefinger past the plush trembling lips of the hybrids, cooing softly. "poor bunny.. just wanted one of his daddy's attention.."

leaning into his hyungs ear, hoseok whispered lowly, "joon wants us to go out in 10. so you might want to hurry up with bunbun.."

Jin nodded, tilting his head as he pressed a kiss to his lovers heart shaped lips. a soft mewl escaped the bunny's mouth at the loss of attention, rutting his hips back onto his daddy's fingers.

hoseok, upon seeing the needy movement, pushed his fingers deeper into the hybrids mouth. hearing him hum in content, "can't even watch daddy kiss, hm?"

"that's fine, baby.. daddy's right here."