Chapter 31

Chapter 31

The next morning, the sun is shining through the curtains and the guys are still sleeping next to me. I am still awake. I slide out of the bed and go into the bathroom and sit on the floor thinking. I can't go back there. I can't be with them. As much as I love them, I can't. I come out of the bathroom after splashing water on my face and see the guys are up and dressed. "You ready to go Princess?" Juice asks. I shake my head no. I see his face fall and I say "I can't Juice. I'm sorry. I can't do that to you guys. You need to head back. I know the club needs you guys there. Just go. Please." I tell them before turning to walk back into the bathroom before I lose it again. I hear a knock on the door. Koz opens the door and in walks Happy. I look at Koz and say "Really? You called Happy here?" I ask. "Yeah. They did little girl. Guys we'll be out in a few minutes." Happy says and they walk out of the room. As soon as the door closes Happy says "Sit down." I walk over to the bed and sit down and he sits next to me. "You know I love you right?" he asks and I nod my head yes. "Then you know I won't lie to you." he says and I nod again. "Those two out there, they only want you. They love you." he tells me. "Yeah but they need someone they can be proud to have beside them. All I do is embarrass them." I tell him. "Bull shit. What the fuck makes you think that?" he asks. "I heard a couple of croweaters talking about them being with my fat ass and that they were going to take them away from me. You all went to them before, I'm just walking away before they do it again." I tell him. "Shit. Little girl, listen to me and listen good. You are not fat. All three of us fucked up but it was just that. A fuck up. None of us want to be without you. Those two out there, they don't want anyone but you. They love you more than any fucking thing. Hell I do to. I always will. We all need you Maci." I start to sob and Happy pulls me close and rubs my back until I get myself together. I wipe my eyes and he says "Get your shit and let's go home. We'll deal with those croweaters when we get back. Don't pull this shit again little girl. You're better than this. You are the fucking Princess. Don't ever forget that." he says before kissing the top of my head and heading out the door.

I walk out a few minutes later with my things and get in my car and Happy walks over and says "Drive safe Princess." before mounting his bike. A few hours later we are pulling up to the house. I get out of the car and grab my bag before walking into the house. I walk to the bedroom and into the bathroom, close the door and lock it. Running a bath, I get into the tub and start to sob. I can't handle this anymore. I can't be an embarrassment to them anymore. I can't handle the thought that they will leave me for one of them. I don't know what to do. Sitting in the tub, I hear a knock on the door. "You okay baby?" Juice asks. "Yeah. I'll be out in a minute." I tell him trying to hold off another sob. I get out of the tub and dressed and walk out to the bedroom. I see Koz and Juice sitting there on the bed. "Come here." Juice says. I walk over but not close enough for him to touch me. "Sit down, please." Koz says and I walk over and sit between them. "Do you love us?" Koz asks. "Yeah, I do." I say. "Then why won't you believe that we love you?" Juice asks. "I know you love me. I know Koz does. Hell, I know Happy does but that doesn't mean you won't leave. That doesn't mean you won't stray again." I tell them. "Baby, we won't. "We're not going anywhere. I'm gonna ask again. Do you love us?" Koz asks. "Yes." I say. "Then stay with us and let us handle those whores. Okay?" he asks. "Okay." I say.

A little later, we are sitting in the living room and Juice orders dinner. They eat but I don't. I can't. "Baby you need to eat. You haven't eaten all day." Koz says. "I'm just not hungry." I tell him. I get up and walk to the back deck to get some air. I sit out there for a little while when the door opens. Thinking it's Koz or Juice, I don't speak. I look over as he sits down and see that it's Tig. "Hey Princess." he says. "Hey Unc." I say. "Talk to me." He says. "Just can't get it through their heads that they don't need me here. I left and they came after me." I tell him. "I know but they didn't tell me why you left." he says. "Couple of croweaters talking about how they can't figure out why they're with my fat ass and how they're going to take them from me so I figured I'd save them the trouble of straying again." I tell him. "Shit. Listen to me Doll. Those men love you. If you asked Hap, he'd be with you too. Those men love you. I know they all messed up but baby they don't want anyone but you. Period." he tells me. "That's what they say but, Unc, I can't handle them leaving again. I know they don't want to be seen with my fat ass." I say as I start to sob again. "Stop that shit right now. You ain't fat. They ain't leaving and you ain't either. That's not the Princess I helped raise. Get your ass up. Dry your face and get to the fucking clubhouse and put those whores in their place. Those are your Old Men. You're their Old Lady. Get your ass together and show those bitches they don't fuck with the Goddamned Princess." he tells me. That was what I needed. I stand up, hug Tig and say "Thank you Uncle Tiggy. I love you." I tell him and he hugs me and says "Love you too kid."

I get up and walk back into the house and to the bedroom. Walking into the closet, I put on a pair of skinny jeans, a tank top and my black heeled boots. I pull my hair into a ponytail and do my makeup light like I always do. Walking out to the living room, I see Juice and Koz smile at me. "Let's go school some whores." I say. A few minutes later, we pull up to the clubhouse on the back of Juice's bike and I walk into the clubhouse with them behind me. Walking up to one of the whores I heard talking, I grab her hair and slam her face into the bar, busting her nose and mouth. She falls to the floor. The other one that was talking, sees me coming and goes to run but Tig grabs her and holds her. I grab her by the throat and say "I heard what you and your friend said about taking my men. You stay the fuck away from my men. You hear me? Koz, Juice and Happy are all off limits. I find out you even look at any of them and I'll slit your fucking throat and gut you like a Goddamned deer. You understand me?" I ask. She nods and runs off. Her friend gets up and I look at her and say "You understand?" She nods and her friend helps her out the door.

I walk over to the bar and step behind to get a bottle of Jack. Pouring a shot, I down it. Pouring one more, I down it. The three of them walk over and I say "I don't give a shit. All three of you are mine. I don't care if it's Old Man or best friend. I'm not playing this shit anymore. Fucking whores better stay in their fucking place." I say as I down yet another shot. Koz walks over to take the bottle from me and I pull away from him. "Don't. I need this." I tell him and he backs off. Sarah walks over and says "Can we talk?" I nod and we walk outside. "Look, I know you and Happy have a past. But you have Koz and Juice and..." she starts and I stop her. "Happy is my best friend. Nothing more. I love the two I'm with and I will always love Happy but it's not like that anymore. He's the one person other than Koz and Juice that knows how fucked up my mind is. It's like he's my voice of reason sometimes. I ain't trying to come between you two. Don't worry about that shit. You're good for him. He's good for you. The reason I included him in that is because I don't want you to have to deal with the shit I have. Take care of him. Because you are the one he's given his crow to. You're the one he wants." I tell her. "I know he didn't hesitate to come running when you left." she tells me looking down at her hands. "The reason he came running is because the last time that I went through this, I took off and wanted to die. He was the only one that could talk me down. That's why he showed up. He's my best friend and he tells me what I need to hear. You don't have to worry Sarah. He's yours. Only yours. I just didn't want those whores making him the target next." I tell her. "Thanks. But if you need anything. You know you can talk to me right?" she asks. "Thanks. I appreciate that." I tell her. We see the three of them walk out and Happy goes right to Sarah, kissing her hard. Koz and Juice walk over and Koz asks "You good?" I look at him and say "Not where I need to be but I'll get there."