➳broken without you|changmin

requested by:QueenToriel
➳warnings: some angst?
➳summary: changmin  just can't hold in his feelings any longer.

you and changmin had been bestfriends ever since you had been in diapers, you had done everything together. you laughed together, cried together, even slept together. (not in that way you dirty children.)
you loved changmin more than bestfriends but you were to afraid to tell him how you felt believing it would ruin you're relationship until he decided to pursue his dream of becoming an idol .

changmin had loved you too which was why he was to scared to tell you that he got accepted into an entertainment company. he was so afraid of leaving you here by yourself not being able to see him often but he knew you would support him no matter how heartbroken you would be.

changmin had asked to come over to spend time with you like you to normally did. he had taken the bus to your house to tell you the news while y'all hung out together.

you were both on the couch, your head in his lap while he was playing with your hair watching a movie you two weren't really paying attention to. you were both to busy laughing and enjoying each other's company.

"hey, y/n" changmin spoke. he hated that he had to tell you he didn't want this moment to end. ever.

"hm, what is it?" you questioned with a smile still on your face from all the laughter.

"i got accepted into cre.ker entertainment, i thought i should just let you know."

you sat up from his lap with a serious look on your face.

"did you really?" you questioned.

"yeah." his voice trailed off.

there was this awkward silence between you to that you couldn't break. you were heart broken that you wouldn't have any more days like this that you wouldn't see his face as much but you decided to be happy for him, that he was finally pursuing his dream that he longed for so long.

"ahhhhhhh!!!! i'm so happy for you!!" you yelled as you attacked him with hugs.

he was shocked at what you were doing that he didn't know what to do with himself he just sat there.
he gripped you arm and moved you back a little bit away from him.
"are you sure you're okay with this?" he questioned. looking into your eyes for any sign that you were unsure of him going.

"i'll support you no matter what." you grinned.

you're heart was broken into so many small pieces that there was no way it could be pieced back together.

but you were happy if he was happy.
-
couple months had passed and you came to visit changmin. you sat in the corner and watched  him and the trainees dance but he could tell that you only paid attention to him , that you had eyes full of adoration. he couldn't hide his feelings anymore he had to confess to you.

changmin and the other trainees had been practicing a dance for the daily evaluations coming up next week. he had suddenly heard a door open and close quietly knowing it was you. he turned around and gave you a quick smile. they quickly and diligently ran the dance over a couple more times and decided to take a break.

once all the trainees had left, changmin put his plan into action.
-
once the trainees left you had gotten up ran up to him to give him a huge bear hug.

"i missed you so much." you chuckled.

"same here." he said

once y'all had settled down and told each other everything that had happened over the months, changmin decided to tell you.

"me and f/n went to this restaurant and they had amazing-"

"i think i'm in love with you." changmin stated.

you had waited so long for him to say those words, the words you longed for.

"and its okay if you don't but-"

you scooted forward and pressed your lips against his so softly but so lovingly. you didn't want it to end.

changmin was so shocked by your action but when he realized what you were doing he kissed you back just as soft.

when you both pulled back both of your cheeks were tinted with a bright pink.

"i like you too silly."

a/n: i already know y'all will hate this but it's fine. im going to houston on saturday for nct 127 concert on sunday and i'm gonna cry because i'm not prepared what so ever.
#YOLO