❁ཻུ۪۪ reaction: s/o on their period.

requested

sangyeon, jacob, kevin, and younghoon: would be very understanding and would know exactly what to do. while you're laying in your bed in terrible pain from your cramps, they would bring a heating pad, some type of medication, and lots of water. they would hold your upper body up as you took the medication so you wouldn't choke on it. they would then put on the heating pad and lay it on your stomach once it was heated up. they would ask if you wanted any type of food and would shortly bring some back and would feed you like a little baby. they would then lay next to you while you were cramping and would hold you close and caress your hair as you fall asleep.

juyeon, chanhee, hwall, and haknyeon: ngl they would have no idea what was going on with you and would look at you weird. they would ask their members and the internet what was happening to you a once they figured out that you were on your period. they would walk  beside your bed a just look at you not really knowing what to do. they would start to feel bad about the pain you were going through and wouldn't know what to do about it.

hyunjae, changmin, sunwoo, and eric: they would overreact and think you were dying. they would ask questions like "do you need to go to the hospital?" or "are you sure you aren't dying?" they would try to stay calm in that situation so that you would be comfortable,,, but on the inside they would be screaming and freaking out.

i hope you enjoy this!! i am taking requests for imagines, reactions, blurbs, mtls, and boyfriend! series !!
PSA: I WILL ONLY WRITE SMUT FOR BLURBS AND MTLS AND NOTHING ELSE.