୧ *·˚ the boyz as boyfriends !!

not requested !!

i'm so sorry it took me so long to put these reactions out!! i hope y'all like it !!

sangyeon:)

what hes like ! : to be honest sangyeon would be your big cuddly teddy bear. caring and trustworthy, this baby will stop at nothing to make sure you are both happy and comfortable with each other just like when he's with his other members, he'll stop at nothing to make you smile and laugh, and to protect the ones he cherishes. if you ever end up with him, you'll be one lucky person.

jacob:)

what hes like : soft and affectionate, is the type of boyfriend to describe jacob. he's such a soft person and would literally do the most to make you and him happy in this relationship, but would expect the same back of course.

younghoon:)

what hes like ! : once you get to know Younghoon, you'll instantly warm up to him. younghoon is a very kind-hearted boy, and would not hesitate to give you the world if you asked for it. he's more on the touchy side, and although he may be bad at expressing it verbally, he can always tell what type of mood you're in.

hyunjae:)

whats hes like ! : hyunjae is pretty much your typical loud bubbly boyfriend. he can get very clingy and annoying at times, but also has a another side where he can become comforting and a safe place for you to go to.

juyeon:)

what he's like ! : juyeon is a very different type of boyfriend. he will spend time outside with you acting like he doesn't care to be with you, but behind closed doors he loves nothing more than to snuggle into your side and give you kisses. since he acts like this, he probably gets jealous very easily, as he doesn't like the idea of other people trying to take you away from him.

kevin:)

what he's like! : a vvvv loud boy, kevin is the adventurous type ! he values you over anyone else, and would be the totally whipped for you. would will take things slowly at first since he doesn't want to rush anything.

chanhee:)

what he's like ! : he's really loving and clingy boy, so be prepared to be showered with unwavering affection and attention from him. also vv romantic and reliable. hes really good at helping you with anything you might be struggling with.
changmin:)

what he's like ! :totally the softest of the bunch. changmin is the snuggliest bug you'll ever meet. vv easy going and passionate,  expect him to give everything into your relationship! won't hesitate to make fun of you or call you dumb though.

                               juhaknyeon:)
what he's like ! : also another soft babie !! lots of back hugs and kisses on your neck !! loves going on adventure dates !! gives you a lot of happiness!!
                                 sunwoo:)
what he's like ! : one of the more shy ones !! both of you are very in touch with your emotions and know each other very well. loves when you give him hugs!! such a sweet and caring boyfriend!!
eric:)
what he's like! : literally your bestfriend and boyfriend in one. a lot of cute romantic acts !!doesnt like to put stress on your relationship. loves showering you with affection !! needs reassurance in your relationship to know that he's yours and you're his.