❁ཻུ۪۪ reaction: you being in a girl group

requested by straykids_love_stay

sangyeon - would congratulate you and give you advice and tips and wold tell you about his own experiences while debuting!!

jacob - wouldn't be able to stop giving you hugs and kisses since he is so proud of you debuting !! would give you some tips and would always remind you that he's there if things get hard.

younghoon - super protective !! protective of haters,, protective of staff,, protective of fans protective of everything!! he would of course tell you that he's proud of you and support your group in as many ways as possible and make sure you're healthy and safe !!

hyunjae - hes your ultimate fanboy !! would constantly go around talking about you and praising you whenever he can !!

juyeon - would congratulate you and eventually have a deep conversation with you about your debut and his debut and lots of advices and reminders to literally everything !! would always be by your side.

kevin - wouldn't give you many tips or advice and would want you to experience yourself !! once you told him you were debuting would be the happiest person in the world and would spin you around in his arms !!

new - once you told him about it he would take you out on a date and would celebrate with you !! would become a lot more affectionate and attentive to you. would worry about you a lot since he knows being an idol isn't easy.

q - would be so happy for you !! would try and impress you with his moves on stage and goes to your concerts whenever he can and wears everything that has you on it !!

juhakneyon - OBSESSED with your group and super supportive of your group !! would know all the words and dances to your groups songs!!

sunwoo - when you debuted he would promise himself a ton of things ! would always make sure you're motivated and healthy and never overworking yourself!! would be very attentive to you !!

eric - hes your ultimate fanboy number two!! would go to all your concerts and buy all your merch and albums!! would be so proud of you and make sure you're always okay !!

author: hey guys this was a quick reaction i wrote i hope y'all like it !! hope everyone is staying inside and social distancing and being safe !!