❁ཻུ۪۪ reaction: you hugging them :)

requested

sangyeon: this cutie pie would be so surprised but excited that you wanted to hug him before he got the chance to hug you. he'd hold you so tight and smile so brightly as you wrapped your arms around his neck and rested your head on his chest. when you pulled away you said " i like doing this we should do it a lot more." he'd just blush at the comment.

jacob: this angel wouldn't know what the hell to do. he would be a deer in headlights,, completely frozen !! he would be such a shy baby and wrap his arms softly around you and try his best not to seem like he was nervous. "why are you so nervous,, i promise i don't bite." would be very awkward but would be happy to have you in his arms.

younghoon: okay so younghoon know hes the fucking shit,,, so when you hugged him he was shocked whatsoever. would wrap his arms around your waist and would tease you. " i knew you couldn't resist me." would probably have a smirk on his face.

hyunjae: i have a feeling that hyunjae would just try to act cool and act like it wasn't a big deal,, but believe me when i tell you this babie is literally freaking out on the inside. he would hug you very tightly. when you pulled away he would act all manly.

juyeon: juyeon is a wild card i would have to say,,, like if you make the first move he would be super super shy and find you hugging him first adorable or he would probably joke around and tease you. it could go both ways,, you never know.

kevin: i would say kevin is unpredictable?? im not sure if thats the right word. it could literally go both ways like juyeon,,, he would either be very shy or very confident. but no doubt he would be an embarrassed mess that he couldn't make the first move,, but once you wrapped your arms around him he embrace you tightly.

new: OKAY SO NEW IS LITERALLY THE CUTEST PERSON ON THE EARTH AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT IT. you two just got back from a date and he walked you to your door and waved to say goodnight until you grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a hug before he left. he cheeks would be tinted bright pink and he would be in so much shock. ( poor babie) he would be so embarrassed and he would be in such an emotional mess.

changmin: wouldn't stop smiling,, period. would be so happy you were in his arms and would want to keep you close and never want to let you go. " im so happy to have you in my arms."

juhakneyon: would have no clue whats going on and would be very startled. " what is she doing?" or "is she freezing?" would totally blank out during the hug but the would notice what just happened and couldn't keep a smile off his face.

hwall: when you pulled him into a hug he smiled with cute eye smile and was literally in a daze when you pulled away. he would smirk at you and would make sure you got into your house safely.

sunwoo: i think that sunwoo is one of the most mature members in the group so i think he would be able to handle it very maturely and wouldn't get nervous easily. he'd only think about how good your date was and wouldn't wanna leave your arms.

eric: (my little babie) as your date ended you were getting impatient and you wanted eric to hug you,,, so you took matters into your own hands and decided to hug him first yourself. " YOU DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME A CHANCE TO MAKE A MOVE." you both would just giggle and pull away from each other. " its not my fault you took forever."

authors note: i'm literally on a roll with writing 😌 it's already last 2 am and i'm
still writing,,, i hope y'all enjoy this !!
requests are open for mtls, reactions, imagines, and boyfriend! series !!