Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Waking up, I am snuggled into EZ's chest and I lay there thinking about everything. I don't have to worry about Tony anymore. I don't have to listen to him tell me how fat I am or how worthless I am. I don't have to deal with him hitting me anymore. None of it. And EZ. He's so gentle with me and affectionate and already better to me than Tony ever was. I feel him start to stir and he kisses the top of my head. I look up at him and he looks down at me and kisses me softly. "Morning Princessa." he says. "Morning baby." I say. I snuggle closer to him and he asks "How are you feeling?" He rubs his hands up and down my back and I say "Sore but okay. Probably look like shit." I say. He tilts my head up and says "Never Bello." he says and I smile softly. "Why are you so good to me? You barely know me." I say. Kissing me softly, he says "My mom raised me that all women should be treated like a Princess. All women should feel like they are the only one, Bello." he says. I lean up and kiss his lips softly and he deepens the kiss. When we break the kiss, we just look at each other.

A little later, his phone rings and it's Angel calling him to the clubhouse. We head to the clubhouse and when we walk in, we see Heather there, sitting in Angel's lap and they are kissing and I can't help but smile. He helps me over to the couch and helps me sit down and Heather walks over to sit with me. "Templo brother." Bishop tells Angel. "I got them." EZ says. They head inside and EZ heads to get me a cup of coffee. "How are you doing with that?" Heather asks. "Better. Woke up this morning thinking about things and it started hitting me that I don't have to worry about all that shit with Tony anymore and just how good he's being to me when he barely knows me." I tell her. "He's good for you." she tells me. "I think so too. I really like him Heather." I tell her before looking down at my hands. "Hey. Don't go there." she tells me. I nod my head and take a deep breath, trying not to fall down that rabbit hole. EZ walks over with my coffee and takes the seat next to me. "You okay?" he asks. I lean against him and say "I will be." He tilts my head up and kisses me softly and says "I'm not going anywhere Bello."

The guys come out of Templo and Angel walks over and kisses Heather softly. "We gotta take care of some shit. I'll have Chucky take you two home." Angel says and we just nod. Kissing him softly, I say "Please be careful." He nods and says "I will. I'll come by when I get done." he says. "Okay." I tell him. Kissing me one more time, he walks out the door with the rest of the club. Chucky and Heather help me into the truck and take me and Heather to my house.

Later that evening, there's a knock on the door. Heather answers it and Angel and EZ walk in. Angel picks Heather up and kisses her and EZ walks over and sits beside me and kisses me softly. "How are you feeling?" he asks. "Better. Been moving around some, working the soreness out." I tell him. I look at him and he looks tired. "You staying here tonight?" I ask. "If you don't care." he says. I kiss him softly and say "That's an open invite baby." He smirks before kissing me again and whispering "You know I may never leave your bed?" I laugh and say "I'm not seeing the downside to that." He pulls me closer and I lay my head against his chest and just enjoy him being close.