1: Game Remedy

There's no turning back.

It was in front of me- a tiny rundown shop with graffiti sprawled over the walls. It was a game store, located at the end of a crime riddled street, and flashing neon signs that decorated the exterior screamed sketchy, even. There was a certain air about that place, and to know that this was located in a dark alleyway; it definitely raised my guard up. Who knows what has happened here.

I wasn't exactly here for fun and games. Well- I am here to buy a game, but it was serious business. Today was the day of the party. Jaegyu's party. And everything needed to be perfect. I had food, decorations- everything. But not a single game to play.

I held my breath, and turned the door knob open.

What greets me is an array of stacked up games, muted lights of various buttons, foreign coins and other funky ornaments. A wind-up car twirls in circles on the oakwood table, before running into a pile of playing money. I walk up to the shelves of endless board games, nerves wrecking up my system.

"Hi." a sudden figure advances towards me, propping an arm on the shelf. "What are you looking for?"

I turned to face him, only to fall in bewilderment. He was gorgeous. Drop dead to your funeral casket gorgeous. He adorned bright coloured hair that resembled the hues of dawn, framing his stunning features that could make a girl melt. Tattooes littered his skin like an overgrown morning glory; his eyes were ocean-deep, enough to send you into an trance. God. He looked like a picture perfect painting, if he wasn't ethereal enough.

The boy then turns up the corner of his full, plump lips to a smirk. "May I help you?" He questions again.

Oh god. He must've known I was checking him out. "J-just...." I stuttered in his overwhelming presence. "Do you perhaps have a game fit for a party?"

"Yoongi may be able to help." He chuckles slightly, turning around to what seems to be another employee. "Help her, hyung."

My eyes travelled to another stunning boy, black locks framing his equally beautiful face. His body was perched against the wall of the corner, arm leaning against the wooden pole of what appears to be a beaten-up mop. He holds up a cherry stained lollipop, before staring back at me. "...how the fuck may I help you?" he grimaces a little.

I frowned. "I need a game for a party, your royal rudeness."

Yoongi smiles slightly at my answer, sticking back the candy stick into his god sculpted lips. "Down the basement." He points to a door with his thumb.

I made my way towards the door, the gorgeous boy from earlier holding it open for me. "I believe I haven't introduced myself," his eyes crinkled cutely together. "I'm Park Jimin."

"I'm Kim Yena." I replied.

After receiving a polite nod from Jimin, he follows me down the dark staircase- somehow sensing that I was slightly afraid of the darkness that loomed below. We reached another door at the end, and he pushes it open.

The sight before me took my breath away.

A boy. His brown locks fall to the front of his forehead as he focuses down on the camera in his masculine hands, that was also filled with stunning ink- portraying violets that decorated his skin. His full, bottom lip stiffens as he's concentrating on the image in the camera, jeaned leg propped up on a chair.

He was absolutely gorgeous

He was absolutely gorgeous. Heck, even more than the boys earlier. There was something about him that screamed a deadly attraction, and it worked on me. He was straight up vogue magazine stunning, and he looked like he could model for the front page easily- right now, without hesitation.

I didn't notice my flushed cheeks until Jimin pointed it out. As he spoke, it breaks the camera boy's concentration, and his gaze meet mine.

"Hi....." my heart started beating out of place. "I need a game."

The boy's lips turned up into a knowing smile. "Hey. I'm Jungkook. What kind of game are you looking for?"

"Well- something interesting." I explained, still nervous. "Something fun, mysterious.....something that can keep a party going."

With that, he stands up, gesturing Jimin with his eyes that he could handle this. Jimin leaves the room quietly, letting us to be alone.

"This section should be what you're looking for. Pick any." He points at a dimly lit corner, filled with various board games. I approached it with caution, and his amused eyes followed my trail. Slowly, I went through the brightly coloured labels of the board games, hovering a finger to focus on each one.

A dusty, small black box caught my eye. It was stacked on top of some Monopoly's and Uno's, and the contrast in colour was evident. Not only did it not have any design on the box, it did not have a single label- fine print, even.

"I want this." I pointed at the black box. Wait. Am I crazy?

Jungkook seems slightly startled at my choice of game. Well- I would too. Who would buy a random black box? His eyes darkened, and a look of a starving tiger flared in his irises. I shuddered.

"Are you sure you want that?" His eyes fluttered shut, as if it was a private joke.

"Yes." I firmly answered. That's it, I'm officially crazy.

"I'm not sure. This game is not for sale, actually..." Jungkook takes the black box, feeling the edges with his fingers. He then looks up to me with a piercing gaze in his eyes. "But I don't mind letting it go if it's you."

I gulped. "Great, I'll get it then."

"Ten." He states a price, gesturing me to follow him up the stairs.

"Wait...Just to ask," I grabbed his sleeve, and he gazes down at me. "What's the game called?"

"This game?" Jungkook's lips curved into a mysterious smile. "The name of this game is...."

"Loveholic."

[Edited!]

Hope you like the first chapter! Please support the book and tell me your opinions.