Chapter 1: Frisk & Flowey

"I'll manage the tent here." Fang said before going inside.

"I'll check our water supply." Ying said.

"I'm gonna check our food here." Gopal said and rummage in their food supply.

"Gopal! You're just going to get the food on the ground! Stop that!" Hanna scolded the Indian boy. Despite the fact that Gopal can change anything into food, they wanted to do this the normal way instead of having to rely on Gopal to change things into something edible.

"I'll go get some firewood." BoBoiBoy volunteered to get more wood for the campfire.

"Here, I'll come with you." Ochobot deployed his wings and flew beside him.

"Ochobot, I can get it myself."

But he insisted. "You need a helping hand right? Right. Let's go."

"Don't worry. Just stay here with the others and I'll be back shortly."

"No can do. Besides, what if you get lost and won't be able to get back?" Ochobot also reminded him the time he split into three and separated that caused his memory to be distorted. Sighing, he reluctantly let his robot friend accompany him to get more wood.

It had been a while since the gang had gone out of town to do some activities out in the wilderness. That never has happened due to BoBoiBoy's "late" arrival and postponing the camping trip repeatedly to the point where they snapped at him for being constantly late.

To make it up to them last time, BoBoiBoy decided to have at least one more attempt to have an actual camping trip without interfering in any sorts of crimes in the city. Since the police are doing their duty, BoBoiBoy can now breathe easier.

The others are happy, happy about being on this trip ever since. They forgive BoBoiBoy this time but the next time this happens, they would ensure that they would go on without him, much to BoBoiBoy's dismay. He agreed and promised to be with his friends even if times would require our favorite hero to save the day.

Back to the two, they had collected enough firewood to last them for the night and twigs for kindling. On their way back, BoBoiBoy spotted an unusual large hole with huge roots surrounding it.

"Hey BoBoiBoy, what are you looking at?" Ochobot stopped mid way and turned to look at the same direction as him.

"That is one heck of a hole." He said as he got closer.

"Where are you going? You might fall from there! Step back from there!" Ochobot pleaded for him to come back.

He frowned in displease. "I'm not a little kid anymore Ochobot. I'm fifteen now and I can take care of myself."

He had his head faced from the robot while walking towards the hole that he didn't bother paying attention to. That was his mistake when he tripped onto a sturdy root, causing him to let go of his collected wood and fell.

"BOBOIBOY!" Ochobot wasn't close enough to reach out for his arm as he is five feet away from his friend. "BOBOIBOY, IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, I'LL GET THE OTHERS TO HELP! JUST HANG IN THERE!"

He hurried his way back to the campsite to bring his friends. Meanwhile, still falling down the hole. He landed on a pile of sunflowers. A flower bed to be precise.

"Ughh... what a rough landing..." He is pretty sure he heard his spine crack from the fall but it wasn't serious. Although, he may walk limping with a bruised ankle from the impact. But thankfully with the flower bed to cushion his fall that made his fall hurt less but injuries don't.

He struggled to stand up with his aching back adding with his pained ankle. He wasn't alone as he spotted someone not far from where he is at. It was a child with medium length straight brown hair, short bangs, wearing a purple sweater with two pink horizontal stripes and blue shorts and brown shoes.