Chapter 6: The Skeleton Brothers

They cautiously stepped out of the interior which is the RUINS behind. The metal slabs of the door slammed behind them. They were greeted by the shimmering cold of snow presented around them. BoBoiBoy isn't affected by the effects of the cold because he is still in his Ice form. Frisk, however, is visibly shaking and rubbing their hands together for warmth.

"I'm not surprise of why there would be snow here." He said blankly. He's been to bizarre places around the whole galaxy.

"T-t-to-too... co-co-cold..." Frisk said shakily. Their breaths are visible each time their mouth open.

"Here, have my coat." He took off his coat leaving him with only his white t-shirt out and passed it to the them. They caught it and felt no coldness emanating from it, despite the fact BoBoiBoy is an ice user.

"Are you sure? Won't you get cold?" They said hesitantly. He waved them off.

"It's fine. The cold never bothered me anyway." He smiled at Frisk. He definitely didn't steal this line from something. Nope.

Frisk took no time to put on the surprisingly warm coat. "Th-thank you..." They blushed.

There was nothing around them except the stoney entrance behind them, a thick line of forest trees on the off trail, and some bushes sitting beside. Nothing much else.

Oddly enough, a tint of what appears to be shiny is coming from the front of it. He peeked closer and found a camera, surprisingly. He touched the lens which emits a buzz and moved as if its retreating from his touch.

"Weird..." He recovered the bush, brushing aside why there would be a camera inside a bush, and trotted forward with Frisk, his human companion, forward to the trail.

As they walked along the path, snow crunched beneath their feet with each consecutive steps, BoBoiBoy, hands in his pockets with his calm face due to Ice's persona, and Frisk, slightly covering their hands in BoBoiBoy's coat, stayed silent after the 'Toriel and Flowey' incident.

They didn't know how many minutes have passed from the silence looming above their heads. BoBoiBoy decided to break the ice by asking more questions concerning Frisk.

"What made you come up to the mountain in the first place?" He asked and turned to Frisk. Eyes forward and their head faced down, they answered.

"I was... I was dared by a couple of kids saying if I climb up to the mountains and come back from it, they would allow me to be in their group. I was so confident at first that I would finally be accepted and let me play with them but as I gone up the mountain. I was scared, scared if they think they do this to make fun of me or playing a prank on me. Either way, I have to do it for myself." They said sadly.

"I see. Where are you from?"

"I'm from a village not too far from here." They replied while steadying themselves from not looking forward.

"Wouldn't your parents be worried if they notice you were gone for too long?"

That made Frisk froze in their tracks as they heard the word 'parents'.

"My parents..."

He knew he struck a memory that Frisk wouldn't want to bring up and immediately apologized. "I'm really sorry Frisk! I didn't know..."

Frisk cut him off. "It's okay. I have no parents. I'm... actually an orphan."

He had to hide his shocked face from hearing it. So he had been with an orphaned child this whole time. But the clothes said otherwise. He felt really bad for asking that question and regretted bringing up some bad memories for Frisk.