chapter 7 part 1

The council was sitting in the throne room, all but Hera. She had informed them of an important announcement. Zeus seemed to be hiding his frustrating well, as the rest of the gods waited patently for the queen of the gods to join them.

Unnoticed by his family,  Poseidon slouched in his thrown. He had been very worried lately for his missing son- Perceus. He felt hatred towards Hera for making the stupid law. He had felt Sallys life force drain from her, that night the waves had churned and typhoons had ripped the country.  His mortal love had died.  Not knowing the reason,  he had concentrated his godly essence in the small apartment,  but a reached smell had clouded over the apartment too much, giving the god of the sea a mini migraine.  He had tried whenever possible to look into his son's home, but all failed the same fate. About five years ago, long after he had given ul to loom inside the apartment,  his son's essence disaperd and Poseidon decided to try again.

To his horror,  his son's home was nothing but nice, he was suddenly exposed to the ugly seacret,  as he peered into a mans mind by the name of Gabriel. His only son had been abused by this man countless times,  but the most shocking memory,  was that of a dieing Sally, as a sharp knife stuck out from her chest.  her perfect eyes lost there colour and she lay alimp on the floor. This man had killed his love!

After the discovery,  Poseidon had -with the help of Hades- banished Gabe to the fields of punishment. Poseidon had continued to look for Perceus But found no luck. He had started to think that his son had suffered the same fate as Sally, untill a couple of days ago.

His son's essence suddenly shone,  radiating power. Before Poseidon could even pin point his location,  it faded as quick as it came. There was hope for the god of the sea once again.

All of a sudden,  the host they had all been waiting for arrived.  Everyone amedeatly turned towards the strangest sight they had ever seen. Hera, the most grumpy and selfish goddess on Olympus, was standing with her hand on the solder of a teenage boy! What shocked most, was that she was looking at him with only love and affection,  something that looked alien on the queen's face.

"m, very good, you are all hear!" she beamed, ignoring the collection of there bewildered expressions.

"well, we are late!" the boy replyed,  making everone edge nervously on there seats. No one argues with the queen of the gods without a death threat.  but Hera simple smiled,  and eyes Zeus with a smirk.

"What is this thing you have brought us, my wife! " Zeus bellowed,  earning a death glare in return.

Hera, ignoring her husband completely,  started her speech.

"I have called you all hear today, to talk about the prophecy"

This perked up several gods, including Poseidon.  'the prophecy,  the one my son is destined to be about! ' he remembered. 

"as you know, when a child of the big three reaches 16, the prophecy will come true. We know quite well that thalia is in a form of pause,  and Hades children are no where to ne found after 70 years. We can only take it that they are dead. Leaving your son Poseidon!...       

... Unless Zeus would like to admit something? " she sweetly smiled,  before turning back to her brother- Poseidon.

"what about my son, Hera?" he asked, suddenly very sad about his situation.

"I belive you need to take better care of your child Poseidon!" she smirked. It was no seacret of his present situation. "I would like to introduce my son!" she spoke, facing the boy that had not yet shown his face. It was hidden by a grey hoodie, that coverd most of his face, a exept a rebellious smirk at the word 'son'.

As soon as Zeus understood what she had said,  he stood up high and pointed his crackling lighting bolt at his wife. "YOU CALL ME TRAITER,  AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO! " his voice bellowed around the room, thunder shot down in jagged fingers.  Hera simply smirked.  she was surprisingly used to death threats from Zeus.

"calm your temper honny, I mirly adopted the boy!" Hera smiled.  Zeus growld back before sitting down in his appropriate chair.

"Percy dear, would you like to introduce yourself?" she spoke with a calm and caring voice towards the boy. Poseidon shot up at the name 'percy', could it be? He thought,  his mind chugging to try and put the pieces together. 

Slowly the boy lifted his hoodie, reveling a pair of beautiful sea green eyes,  eyes that they had only seen on one other person.  This was Poseidon's long lost son!

"hi...       nice place you got here." Percy spoke, making the atmosphere very awkward.  "personally I would add a fountain, maby a pool out back?" he continued,  Poseidon looked over his son with a proud smile, he had found his son.

However,  Zeus was outraged,  first he found that his wife had took in a child, and that child had the power to kick him of his throne, then there was his brothers cheerful face, showing that he had forgotten the whole ordeal about the prophecy.  last but not lest,  this boy comes into HIS home and points out architecture improvements.

  Hera was dead!