Chapter 3 Edward

Ok, now I really need to rethink my thoughts about her. Her brown Caramel eyes, Brown curly locks down to her shoulder, and she have more brains than any girl that I've know of. She looked like a doe in the middle of the woods. Still why did Jacob went to attack her? He knows about the rules. "Edward? Why were you following me and who were the shifters?" I froze she knows about Shifters as well. "I should be the one asking you know, but the shifters were just patrolling the area. Why were you following me?" I asked hoping to change the topic. "When our eyes met in the halls I just felt different like I did when I first moved here. So I went to follow you and went into the forest," she said looking at me "Who brought me here anyway?" She asked. "I did. I was still following you when the tree fell and I'm sure Jacob didn't mean to hurt you, well till you knocked him out," I said. Then, our eyes met and I leaned forward and I realized that everyone was staring. "Get a room!" Said Rosalie still eyeing Hermione suspiciously. "I remember you, we have Algebra 3 together!" Said Alice who looked like she really like her and is wanting to be her friend. "Wait, how bout my uncle does he know anything about this?" Asked Hermione worry that he'd probably called the police, well or just summon them. "We told him that you were staying over." Said Alice "For homework," said Emmet. "Hermione, do you want to go home?" Asked Esme "Ya sure, I need to write to my mom," she said standing up. "Edward, do you mind?" "No, I'll take her Esme." I said wishing that I can read her. So we went outside and walked in silent until we saw Jacob. "Hi Edward, who's this?" He asked, before I can reply she quickly grabbed her wand and put right in his face. "The names Hermione and why did you try to kill me?!" She shouted angrily at him just then I noticed that he's changing into his wolf form. "I didn't mean to ok! I was just doing what I'm suppose to do which was patrolling the area!" After that he ran off. "Why did you save me anyway, I thought you didn't like me," she said not even looking up. "First of all I don't hate you and I want to be your friend and secondly, I like having you around," I said. She looked up at me with happiness in her eyes. "Thanks," she said shyly. As they continue they didn't realize the danger that's been watching them ever since Hermione set foot in this town...