Chapter 9 (Hermione)

A/N: This is the last chapter before the epilogue~

Hermione's POV

It's been 3 months after Harry's disappearance, the entire Wizarding community is still looking for him, but for me and Edward this is the end. I decided to stay in Forks with the Cullens and I promised to visit the Weasleys in the summers. Ginny and I are still fangirling over how Edward proposed just a month ago...

<Flashback>

"What are you doing Edward," I asked still blindfolded by him since he said it was a surprise. "Ok, if you say so." I said ashe continue to lead me somewhere. Suddenly, he told me to stop and to lift my blindfold, so I lifted my blindfold and saw a beautiful picnic. "OMG! Edward, your so sweet!" I said while giving him a kiss. We began our picnic and after a while Edward told me to look up to see the clouds. I didn't see any clouds so I looked at Edward again and saw him holding a velvet box and kneeling on the ground. "Hermione Granger, you have made me the happiest man and been with me through the hardest time in my life, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, so will you marry me?" He asked, I was in tears in that moment. "YES! 100% YES!" I said and kissed him passionately. That was the best day of my life by far, ever since Hogwarts, Harry turning evil and the death of my parents, Edward has always been there to help me through.