Chapter 6 Hermione

After we got to the house Esme was waiting for us with a simple sandwich and some milk. "Well, look who's back, the food's for Hermione since us vampires don't really eat." Esme said as she went upstairs. Just than, Rosalie and Alice came down with a book. "Hi guys, Hermione does this book look familiar to you?" Asked Rosalie who gave the book to me. "Why you asking?" Alice looked at Rosalie and explained that the book was found in the ruins of a house in Britain and her name was in it, I opened the book and collapsed onto the ground sobbing. "He got my parents, their gone. I will never see them again," I sobbed. Edward put an arm around me and Rosalie looked sorry, while Alice tried to comfort me. "What do you mean," asked Edward than he gave me a big hug. "He killed my parents since I didn't joined them and this is the family photo album." I said as my heart was literally shattered into a billion pieces. "Come Hermione, Let me show you something." Said Edward, he took me to a meadow near the house. "This is my favorite spot in this entire town," he said as he rolled down a grassy hill. I giggled and rolled down after him, Our faces were close enough to touch...

A/N

MWHAHAHAHA!!!! I left a cliff ending and will they kiss or stay friends TBC.