Chapter 7 Edward

It's been a month since Hermione moved in with us and to be honest the family is quite happy about their new guest. We started dating a few days ago and when we told the rest of the family Alice was literally on edge as we told the rest of the family. I had a feeling that she had a vision of us telling the family today, but I really didn't know. One day when we were all having breakfast the door suddenly blew open! I quickly put one arm around Hermione, as we saw Harry walk through the smoke. "Well, Well, Well, who do we have here. Granger and the Cullens eh." The way Harry spoke made my bones cold. "What do you want Harry!?" Hermione yelled, her eyes were holding back tears. She was holding her wand and she was trembling, I looked back at Harry his red eyes like rubies dipped in blood. "What do you want," said Carlisle. He looked like he was about to kill Harry by ripping his head off. Harry walked around the house and he saw a locket of some sort and held, as if he was inspecting it and seeing it's worth. Hermione seemed to have look even more tensed once Harry held the locket in front of her and said. "Oh, it looks like Granger has a bit of her family left still, it would be a-shame if it gets destroyed," as his wand got closer to the locket. Hermione suddenly raised her wand. "Expelliarmus!" She screamed, as the spell hit Harry the locket flew into Hermione's hand. "Harry, stop please! I know this Isn't you!" Hermione yelled, she than turned away and Harry just laughed. Not like the normal laugh more like the insane murder type of laugh. 

A/N: Omg, 2 updates today my fingers are dying so bi~